Kanye Laced Him...

ye gave beans some nasty joints." philly _'s" wit freeway is just silly business. the break down on that track is crazy!

ye gave beans some nasty joints." philly _'s" wit freeway is just silly business. the break down on that track is crazy!

That snare
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heard this the first time my freshman year of undergrad drivin' back to DC...

...in the car chiefin' the best $5 weed North Philly had to offer (ie, dirt), and my N' threw this $%%* on.

Maybe it was the weed, but this was the first beat in the entire history of hip hop that literally scared me - $%%* sounded like sumthin' the Grim Reaper rides around to - I quickly put on my seat belt
laugh.gif

...and it goes without sayin' that Beans murdered this $%%*.

Heard this the first time my freshman year of undergrad drivin' back to DC...

...in the car chiefin' the best $5 weed North Philly had to offer (ie, dirt), and my N' threw this $%%* on.

Maybe it was the weed, but this was the first beat in the entire history of hip hop that literally scared me - $%%* sounded like sumthin' the Grim Reaper rides around to - I quickly put on my seat belt
laugh.gif

...and it goes without sayin' that Beans murdered this $%%*.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Impossible to not nod your head. Impossible.

This!!!!
Ye def laced Free and Beans with some joints back in the day Wayyyy before we knew who this #%$*! was going to become *%!@@ crazy when you think about it 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Impossible to not nod your head. Impossible.

This!!!!
Ye def laced Free and Beans with some joints back in the day Wayyyy before we knew who this #%$*! was going to become *%!@@ crazy when you think about it 

^The crazier part is how it went from ''The Truth'' to ''halfway out the closet like Kanye''...

...my dude had no fear jumpin' in the ring wit Fif, but he ate that jab from Beans on some, ''I don't want those problems.''

Broad St. Bully indeed...

^The crazier part is how it went from ''The Truth'' to ''halfway out the closet like Kanye''...

...my dude had no fear jumpin' in the ring wit Fif, but he ate that jab from Beans on some, ''I don't want those problems.''

Broad St. Bully indeed...

Back
Top Bottom