Kanye West $53 Million in Debt ... "Mark Zuckerberg HELP !!

All this yeezy controversy just to keep tidal afloat...
Every artist who signed with Tidal took a massive L. Not sure why it still exists. It sabotaged the release of Rihanna's album and likely Kanye too. It's a disaster.

Last edited:
Correction, all this controversy is to promote his clothing line.

Hell, I truly believe the only reason he made TLOP was for that too. Ye cares more about his fashion goals than making music now IMO.

Shame too because he is a musical genius.

I hope his clothing line crashes & burns so we can get one more album that comes from that dark place a la MBDTF & then he can drop the mic.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah but 99% don't refer to her or been connected to her in the public eye, she kinda has a right to bust back, even if her approach is corny.

Kanye is like the Andy worhal of fashion...

his pieces aren't functional but will appreciate in the future, just like worhal's art didn't do much til later in life...

Kanye is like the fashion friendzone, people are just supposed to like his **** with no real chemistry or attractive qualities. Like really, who's wearing the poncho over kilts tights?

If I was a billionaire I still wouldn't give dude ****, who the hell does he think he is?

Maybe he should start a go fund me :lol: :rolleyes

If you really believe Kanye is broke you taking a bigger L than me today, and I done lined up at 5 stores for raffle tickets today.

Steezy and Diego quick to criticize Black culture but will line up to cop Black culture lol. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Steezy and Diego quick to criticize Black culture but will line up to cop Black culture lol. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

U got all of that from their comments in this thread? :lol:

Dude should've paid everything cash and never use credit word to some NTer

If Kanye broke I'm broke as hell.

I need more Yeezy 350s for a quick come up again. :smh:

They have yet to say anytging wrong though.

Im salty i wasn't smart enough to realize how easy it was to twist peoples minds.

Ye might be in debt.

A lot of rich people are.

His debt is not our debt.

I dont know why yall cant see or understand that.

Money that large is bigger then how many bills you have in your wallet/account.

Whoa, whoa where did all this come from 
laugh.gif

Inb4 a DC jab towards Steezy. 

Kanye will never be accepted by the real fashion world and he will never get over it.

Ye isn't in anymore debt than you are with your car or house that you're paying off...

My (white) teacher just brought this up in my mostly white class...they started roasting him like them/their parents aren't all in "debt" paying off a car/house :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom