Kanye West and Adidas to debut new "adidas + KANYE WEST" expansion brand/retail locations akin to Jo

Dudes are gonna buy it just Cuz it's Kanye and everybody who's famous gonna wear it.

I think the stores will be successful, the Yeezy brand should be strong enough to carry them, at least in big cities. I know this is probably not effecting their bottom line or anything, but I wonder if nike regrets not working it out with him, and giving him equity in his products.

I think the stores will be successful, the Yeezy brand should be strong enough to carry them, at least in big cities. I know this is probably not effecting their bottom line or anything, but I wonder if nike regrets not working it out with him, and giving him equity in his products.

The TMZ link a page back say she might be making a billion from this if fully successful, didn't sound like an exaggeration and the exact details wasn't shown but I figure some percentage of sales like he was asking from Nike but Kanye had all the leverage after his shoes sold out so Adidas probably gave him a much bigger percentage than usual.

If true then it might not be worth it in the end?

Then again I do think his shoes' popularity somewhat snowballed to Adidas' other lines hence the NMDs and UBs selling out. I know the UBs were selling before Kanye were seen wearing them but it definitely got more difficult once a pic of him wearing pair surfaced.

when they become readily available ain't no one gonna want them anymore

350 Boosts are cool but hell if I would ever pay that kind of resale

Last edited:
5 years they will be in Walmart.

I know you were trying to wish negativity on his situation but dude has said he reached out to Payless to put clothes in there so I'm sure that his clothes being in Wal-Mart or at least that accessibility and price level while still keeping the same prestige and quality is his end goal.

Come to think of it, wasn't there are rumor a few months back that he is bringing Pastelle back?

I think Ian Connor was in charge of that before his brand was ruined with him stealing coochie and getting snuffed by fashion ****** with face masks on

I mean having Kaitllin :smile:lol jk), Kim K, and the other model one is already enough to make women go out and buy his stuff. Assuming he has female line

if y'all think this wack **** is hot :lol:

View media item 2086060

Like ALL fashion shows, they give you a full ridiculous fit and you take the dope pieces and pull out a dope fit.

The shirt plus some well fitting blue jeans and some clean white sneakers like some Balenciaga Arenas or even some Timbs or some **** would be a decent fit.

The clean Gucci/Givenchy/whoever bomber jackets and what have you are also modeled with ridiculous fits but Ye is the only one who goes viral for some reason...the point of runway shows/look books is to show the designer's complete vision.

gucci-ss16-berlin-campaign-007.jpg

This fit is ridiculous but you would rock the pea coat or the jacket.

etudes-studio-2017-spring-summer-collection-8.jpg

This hoodie is clean but obviously no one is rocking the rest of the fit.

You are supposed to take the pieces you like and make a fit.

Last edited:
Kanye would sell his soul to be a respected designer. He just needs to realize it will never happen. It hasn't happened by now so it's already too late.

Yeezy did have some nice fits when he was rocking other designers. Now he's wearing mostly his own line which is meh.

Its crazy how so many people want this guy to fail

:lol: @ finding the most outlandish outfit and pics of Ye to prove your points

Never change nt

Last edited:
yeah people are waiting for kanye to become irrelevant are going to be waiting a very long time....there is so much hate for this man lmao

this is an awesome thing to see... a non athlete  getting a huge deal from an athletic brand and lets be real.  yeezys are selling out.  

good move for both sides to tbh.  

adidas is killing it right now. 

Last edited:
Its crazy how so many people want this guy to fail

:lol: @ finding the most outlandish outfit and pics of Ye to prove your points

Never change nt

you buy his clothing line?

the people who ride for this man are crazy, his kicks are cool there is no doubting that but his clothing line is pretty much bust after bust

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom