Kanye West and Mos Def Freestyle @ Blue Note Jazz Club

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So much emotion in Ye's rhymes. You can tell he feels all the hate he gets, dude got booed just for appearing at a damn basketball game. But he's an artist he expresses himself in a way that scares the establishment. I will always have nothing but respect for that man.

So much emotion in Ye's rhymes. You can tell he feels all the hate he gets, dude got booed just for appearing at a damn basketball game. But he's an artist he expresses himself in a way that scares the establishment. I will always have nothing but respect for that man.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Cosign on everything you said....buuuuut.
He got booed at the United Center because he rarely shows support for the Bulls. He's always at MSG or on Kobe/Lebron's jock. And the one he goes to Chicago play, the Heat are in town.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Cosign on everything you said....buuuuut.
He got booed at the United Center because he rarely shows support for the Bulls. He's always at MSG or on Kobe/Lebron's jock. And the one he goes to Chicago play, the Heat are in town.
laugh.gif

I feel like Going drake interviewesq "hes just soooo gooood" But every black member on this board would just call me a %^@ hahaha
I wish i was there in person, that vibe they had in the atmosphere seemed very calming mixed with anger.

I feel like Going drake interviewesq "hes just soooo gooood" But every black member on this board would just call me a %^@ hahaha
I wish i was there in person, that vibe they had in the atmosphere seemed very calming mixed with anger.

Back
Top Bottom