KANYE WEST - HEARTLESS (STUDIO / CD QUALITY)

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by Kanye West

They wanna rap and make soul beats just like you...

What happened to all that?
frown.gif
smh.gif

This shouldn't be categorized in that little "School" thing he had going on .

He should drop this under another name ... like Daft Kanye or something ...
grin.gif
MTV had a recent interview with Common and he was giving his comments about "808's" and mentioned that Ye's next album would bealong the lines of Graduation and the school theme I suppose.

Good A** Job coming along after all huh? Thats good news, but I still want to hear this album.

dudes saying its obvious the direction he is taking due to the album title and all....

the lyrical direction might be apparent but production wise that isnt the case. Obviously dude aint gonna be droppin Jeezyesque bangers throughout the discbut asides from that its pretty much wide open for him. I cant understand how dudes thinkin this autotune/electro *%%+ is the a good means of conveying hisrecent loses???
ohwell.gif

its only 2 tracks, but as far as Kanye goes they pretty weak. Almost like he tryna hide behind this *%%+. It's way out of character
smh.gif

this auto tune thing is getting out of control. i dont care for the track that much. im beginning not to care for Kanye West that much. He od'd on "GoHard" though.

man i just dont like this new stuff kanye is doing... i just cant get into, i'm trying... but i'm not feeling it.

I like it, but I think the Chorus needs another instrument added to it. Seems like the beat is missing something.

Just like Love Lockdown, I'm sure this isn't how the finished product will sound. Also, isn't that listening event tonight? I wonder how that will turn out . . .
nerd.gif

I need to hear an update from someone at the listening party. I cant wait to get a feel for the type of reception this album is going to carry.

Hoped that he was gonna perform this tonight at Jimmy Kimmel but didn't. Ye still put on a great show though.

the beat for this song from when he performed it at that obama thing isnt the same as this cdq version.

kanye sucks balls now... hahaha
does he know he sounds like t payne like 2 years ago.

im not going to even download this garbage.

Ya'll are too critical. Despite it's simplistic lyrics and beats, I feel it and am anticipating this album. It's going to be an album expressingthe same pains and emotions of love without the R. Kelly, Ginuwine etc. feel to it. It's Kanye invoking the same stuff in a whole different way.

Originally Posted by pay jape

kanye sucks balls now... hahaha
does he know he sounds like t payne like 2 years ago.

im not going to even download this garbage.
laugh.gif
this dude said t payne.

Back
Top Bottom