<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Illest @#$#@$#@@# Alive is about to be the hardest track on this album.

The bonus track is gonna be better than the actual album tracks? 
laugh.gif

I think IMFA sounds dope as hell, but there has to be a reason it's a bonus song. *shrug*
laugh.gif
 You never know man. Look at Big Sean's album, 100 Keys was a bonus song and I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the best songs on there. I didn't necessarily say it was going to be better I meant it was going to be the song that you bump the most in your car if you get what I mean.
Obviously both of us haven't heard the album, I was just saying that based on what I heard from the documentary. 

Edit: That beat from the beginning of the documentary better make it on WTT. @#$# sounded just straight evil 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if that copy you get with the ticket purchase is the deluxe version?
I'm 99% sure they won't be sending out the deluxe version, I'm sure it will be the regular. But who cares? Free is free ...

Does anyone know if that copy you get with the ticket purchase is the deluxe version?
I'm 99% sure they won't be sending out the deluxe version, I'm sure it will be the regular. But who cares? Free is free ...

Southside produced that "Illest Mother Alive" and I need to hear that.

You know its going to go hard.

Southside produced that "Illest Mother Alive" and I need to hear that.

You know its going to go hard.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice 
hear it for the first time the way they wanted you to hear it

only 2 more days tell midnight monday morning

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

where are these snippets

after reading that article why not just take the guys advice 
hear it for the first time the way they wanted you to hear it

only 2 more days tell midnight monday morning

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

SMH @ you for using your FA money to buy #%%* like tickets when their is people like be out their that can't even get enough FA money to pay for school 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u_mad.jpg

kanye-serious.gif

DAMN right IM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gets NO LOVE from FA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

SMH @ you for using your FA money to buy #%%* like tickets when their is people like be out their that can't even get enough FA money to pay for school 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u_mad.jpg

kanye-serious.gif

DAMN right IM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gets NO LOVE from FA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How is possible there is no leakage yet in this day and age?

Going on vacation tomorrow with a long flight ahead of me, was looking forward to having this to pass the time. Oh well

Going on vacation tomorrow with a long flight ahead of me, was looking forward to having this to pass the time. Oh well

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Because the material has never and has yet to leave Kanye & Jay's camp. keeping the music as close to the body as possible.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Because the material has never and has yet to leave Kanye & Jay's camp. keeping the music as close to the body as possible.

Back
Top Bottom