<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by tyisny

MCCj23 wrote:
Bullet holes look photoshopped, or am I trippin'?

Honestly they probably are i feel like this may be a shot from the Notorious movie instead of actual crime scene pics

You guys seriously can't tell those are photoshopped?

MCCj23 wrote:

Honestly they probably are i feel like this may be a shot from the Notorious movie instead of actual crime scene pics

You guys seriously can't tell those are photoshopped?

Originally Posted by MCCj23

and BTW  that lil section of Welcome to the Jungle where Hov goes ape %@!+
eek.gif
... The Word Play, The Way him and Ye are pretty much questioning God on taking away those important... Then Jays Goes Off into Naming some of the greats/ while at the same time showing the failure of this "dream" and the damages Fame Causes to the artist

My "Dreams" are Big

Notorious+BIG.jpg

"Reality" Set in, Let off A clip From an Automatic Weapon

notoriousbulletholes.jpg

Three shots in The Door, It Died In Vegas, Tho it fought so Hard I knew it wouldnt Make It (Referring to Pac Almost surviving the shots/ Knowing that pacs attitude lifestyle wouldnt make it in America)

TupacCover.jpg

Im a tortured Soul I live in the skys/Live in disguise... Rest In Peace to the leader of the Jackson 5

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

I Died In My sleep Im Still "Big Pimpin" I Ball At the mall "beginning of the ending"

vibe_pimp_c.jpg

(I may have reached with this)My tears are tatted, my rag in my pocket, im jus lookin for love i know somebody got it/ Champagne For the pain, Weed for the low, Goddamn Im so high, Where The $@*% did i go? (Wayne was being paved as the next hip-hop great but his reliance on drugs became heavy and many feel that they have turned him to a completely new artist and simply a shell of his old self)

img_2472_lil-wayne-how-to-love.jpg

Im losin myself, Im stuck in the moment, I look In the Mirror My only opponent
images

tears at Jay-Z word play.....truly a rap god....

Originally Posted by MCCj23

and BTW  that lil section of Welcome to the Jungle where Hov goes ape %@!+
eek.gif
... The Word Play, The Way him and Ye are pretty much questioning God on taking away those important... Then Jays Goes Off into Naming some of the greats/ while at the same time showing the failure of this "dream" and the damages Fame Causes to the artist

My "Dreams" are Big

Notorious+BIG.jpg

"Reality" Set in, Let off A clip From an Automatic Weapon

notoriousbulletholes.jpg

Three shots in The Door, It Died In Vegas, Tho it fought so Hard I knew it wouldnt Make It (Referring to Pac Almost surviving the shots/ Knowing that pacs attitude lifestyle wouldnt make it in America)

TupacCover.jpg

Im a tortured Soul I live in the skys/Live in disguise... Rest In Peace to the leader of the Jackson 5

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

I Died In My sleep Im Still "Big Pimpin" I Ball At the mall "beginning of the ending"

vibe_pimp_c.jpg

(I may have reached with this)My tears are tatted, my rag in my pocket, im jus lookin for love i know somebody got it/ Champagne For the pain, Weed for the low, Goddamn Im so high, Where The $@*% did i go? (Wayne was being paved as the next hip-hop great but his reliance on drugs became heavy and many feel that they have turned him to a completely new artist and simply a shell of his old self)

img_2472_lil-wayne-how-to-love.jpg

Im losin myself, Im stuck in the moment, I look In the Mirror My only opponent
images

tears at Jay-Z word play.....truly a rap god....

8. Welcome To The Jungle - If Jay gon insist on usin this *%+$+$ $+$#!*%% +!@ beats still...the least he can do is make sure that Swizzy dont go near the booth yo.
Ayo Snoop Budden...nobody gon need to hear you gettin ya "One hand in the air if you dont really care" on durin the hooks to no joints ever ever ever again son.
Jus go back to contaminatin whats left of Alicia Keys n stop cashin in those favors *%+$+$ owe you to get on these high profile joints you malnourished +!@ lookin mutha****a.
Son been urinatin wackness on these songs for years now b.... so can we jus acknowledge that the ##+%+ got no business actin like he kno how to put together a hook now n stop lettin this whippet lookin mutha****a get near a mic?

From "Big Ghost Chronicles"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

8. Welcome To The Jungle - If Jay gon insist on usin this *%+$+$ $+$#!*%% +!@ beats still...the least he can do is make sure that Swizzy dont go near the booth yo.
Ayo Snoop Budden...nobody gon need to hear you gettin ya "One hand in the air if you dont really care" on durin the hooks to no joints ever ever ever again son.
Jus go back to contaminatin whats left of Alicia Keys n stop cashin in those favors *%+$+$ owe you to get on these high profile joints you malnourished +!@ lookin mutha****a.
Son been urinatin wackness on these songs for years now b.... so can we jus acknowledge that the ##+%+ got no business actin like he kno how to put together a hook now n stop lettin this whippet lookin mutha****a get near a mic?

From "Big Ghost Chronicles"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^I should probably read his blog more cause I am not sure where the beef started but I love how he throws shots at Young Berg and Tyga in the reviews for no apparent reason.
Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L's.

I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist.

Haha!

^^^^I should probably read his blog more cause I am not sure where the beef started but I love how he throws shots at Young Berg and Tyga in the reviews for no apparent reason.
Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L's.

I think this is bout to be on Yung Berg's yoga playlist.

Haha!

1.Murder To Excellence: Camel actually got me on this one, The beat, the lyrics, all around great song.
2.Primetime: WhyTF is this a bonus, Songs gives me chillls Beat is supreme mathematical.
3.Gotta Have It: Hardest Track on the album, if you aint feelin this... something is wrong.
4.New Day: Camel spittin some(D.A.M.H)of that real I actually had empathy for camel
5.Who Go Stop Me: Song bangs, some futuristic black on black spacecamel deepspacehoof music(Flux P.
pimp.gif
)
6.N!**as In Paris: **** is Cray brehs
7.Made In America: Love the song but I chuckle at it at times
laugh.gif

8.NCITW: Smooth, great intro
9.Thats My *****: WOW this song is a gem, its just something about it.(Been rockin this for awhile now)
10.Why I Love You:Love the beat but damn(Too much camel)
11.Illest MF Alive: Too much Kanye spazzin, Russel stuff is
grin.gif

14.Otis: Like it but it lost its punch when the LP dropped(Most misleading single ever)
15.Lift Off is whack as **** 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Solid I would give it a solid 8 of 10
Hyped, but IMO worth the hype. They went in for us I like the direction Kanye is trying to take his music FUTURISTICCAMELSPACEHOOFMUSIC

1.Murder To Excellence: Camel actually got me on this one, The beat, the lyrics, all around great song.
2.Primetime: WhyTF is this a bonus, Songs gives me chillls Beat is supreme mathematical.
3.Gotta Have It: Hardest Track on the album, if you aint feelin this... something is wrong.
4.New Day: Camel spittin some(D.A.M.H)of that real I actually had empathy for camel
5.Who Go Stop Me: Song bangs, some futuristic black on black spacecamel deepspacehoof music(Flux P.
pimp.gif
)
6.N!**as In Paris: **** is Cray brehs
7.Made In America: Love the song but I chuckle at it at times
laugh.gif

8.NCITW: Smooth, great intro
9.Thats My *****: WOW this song is a gem, its just something about it.(Been rockin this for awhile now)
10.Why I Love You:Love the beat but damn(Too much camel)
11.Illest MF Alive: Too much Kanye spazzin, Russel stuff is
grin.gif

14.Otis: Like it but it lost its punch when the LP dropped(Most misleading single ever)
15.Lift Off is whack as **** 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Solid I would give it a solid 8 of 10
Hyped, but IMO worth the hype. They went in for us I like the direction Kanye is trying to take his music FUTURISTICCAMELSPACEHOOFMUSIC

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Broke !%!#*% want to sit around and listen to other broke !%!#*% talk over beats.

Thats all its come down to. Because if you was getting money, you wouldn't have a problem with this album.
Wait, is this what this argument has turned to?

Getting money will automatically make you like an album? lol que?

Anyways, I fail to see why you guys are arguing and throwing shots and **#! like we in the playground talkin bout red is better than orange and if you think otherwise your a loser. Music is subjective, who cares man. But then again, we wouldn't really find it enjoyable if everybody just respected each others opinions, now would we?

Anyways, I find this album to be tartish. It's an acquired taste
laugh.gif
Man I don't know, its so much bickering going on, I was drinking, so +*+# it, I was just posting to %%@$%%! post
laugh.gif

But son, you can't tell me that making money wont make you feel stuntastic rap twice as much more in comparison to not making money. Even if its on some "we in the club and this *%!$ came on" type steez

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Broke !%!#*% want to sit around and listen to other broke !%!#*% talk over beats.

Thats all its come down to. Because if you was getting money, you wouldn't have a problem with this album.
Wait, is this what this argument has turned to?

Getting money will automatically make you like an album? lol que?

Anyways, I fail to see why you guys are arguing and throwing shots and **#! like we in the playground talkin bout red is better than orange and if you think otherwise your a loser. Music is subjective, who cares man. But then again, we wouldn't really find it enjoyable if everybody just respected each others opinions, now would we?

Anyways, I find this album to be tartish. It's an acquired taste
laugh.gif
Man I don't know, its so much bickering going on, I was drinking, so +*+# it, I was just posting to %%@$%%! post
laugh.gif

But son, you can't tell me that making money wont make you feel stuntastic rap twice as much more in comparison to not making money. Even if its on some "we in the club and this *%!$ came on" type steez

Back
Top Bottom