Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Someone please do a compilation of mfs in this very thread caping for this dude. Guy is having a long *** episode and yes men aren't telling him to take his ****ing meds.
Same mfs complain about why other communities close ranks when they're attacked but people regularly who do **** to hurt black people get away without consequences.
A part of it is because you idiots will find excuses to stand next to a clown as long as the person can provide some clout. A bunch of people flew out to Wyoming when Kanye was on some BS.
It's always the same thing. Someone does some wild **** and people excuse the behavior, whatabout and bring up **** that got nothing to do with it.

One thing I learned from NT well the internet is if y’all can dog pile on a woman y’all will 😂

It be the most single no yams getting types too…..

November/December been a good self report season

Amm release/raffle, kayne, and now CP3.

Y’all mad at Kim CP3 a whole married man the whole time.

Women should marry h**’s 😂

Y’all aren’t smart enough to be misogynist because y’all just come off as hypocrites.

Which y’all are.

Learn to dog whistle more it’s not hard especially when it comes to masculinity and feminism/sexuality and patriarchal standards. You could have had an educated argument.

Now let’s go dog pile CP3 for the homewrecking fake father figure he is

“Come on boys let’s gooooo get him”

I don’t hate Kim and the Kardashian’s because they’re women. I hate them because they’re repulsive human beings.

But I see what type of time y’all on. Get the capes!

CC50CE86-6855-41F3-BD70-5C76DF352CEC.jpeg

Kanye has no one to blame for his actions but himself.

Kanye has no one to blame for his actions but himself

I don’t hate Kim and the Kardashian’s because they’re women. I hate them because they’re repulsive human beings.

I think people just want to know what it is that you find so repulsive about them

Seems like it would be easy to answer

Because y’all misogynist just using Kim as a vessel for y’all women hating selves basically. It could have been Megan good and y’all still be mad. And I don’t even find white women such a Kim attractive tbh… it’s the whole it’s time to dog pile dudes be ready to defend a man types that weird.

Y’all be the type to diss a girl to hang with homies types

So you don’t care that CP3 is just perpetrating a sterotype that black fathers are bad and serial cheaters just asking cause ur using that logic in one direction.

Again y’all aren’t that smart…

CP3 is a despicable human being for playing the good father role model card all these years. 😂

I think people just want to know what it is that you find so repulsive about them

Seems like it would be easy to answer

It’s all women fam they hate all women that ain’t they momma. It’s basically many internet dudes train of thought. Kim just a vessel to spew their ideas.

Basically I’m a incel and now I think women are the problem not me.

Kinda like kayne was ruined by Kim. No kayne is kayne he his own villain cause he refused treatment and a host of other reasons yah know being a hitler lover too.

So you don’t care that CP3 is just perpetrating a sterotype that black fathers are bad and serial cheaters just asking cause ur using that logic in one direction.

Again y’all aren’t that smart…

CP3 is a despicable human being for playing the good father role model card all these years. 😂

😂 so is this cp3 thing confirmed?

He could have Aspergers.

Plus his kids don’t exhibit it.

He just seems petulant and sadly his status has just furthered enabled his childish behavior.

Asperger’s is definitely not the case here trust I have Asperger’s it’s a spectrum diagnosis. Mostly with social skills and doesn’t lead to this.

He was being
Diagnose lithium which people with Asperger’s don’t usually need. Some counseling for social interactions can help did for me.

Kayne is just a racist nazi.

Yea i dont think he is on the autism-aspergers spectrum

He strikes me more as a combination of narcissistic, paranoid and borderline personality and bipolar disorders with psychotic features.

The Nazi stuff may or may not be related.

Last edited:
Yea i dont think he is on the autism-aspergers spectrum

He strikes me more as a combination of narcissistic, paranoid and borderline personality disorders with psychotic features.

The Nazi stuff may or may not be related.

ye has said it himself:

‘Why you think, me and Dame cool? We *******s…’

isn’t really that simple?? the tough thing for some successful is the same things that got them success ultimately becomes their downfall…perhaps he has had bouts of mania & we’ve seen some instances of the lack of self control/self editing, but he’s had to exhibit some control to have been as productive to grind get to this point without completely self destructing…the obvious thing that most have pointed out was his mom’s passing was the point he really turned up

Either way I try not to give people a pass because of mental illness. I think he probably harbors those antisemitic feelings. His mental instability just limits his ability to control it.

This you then?...
7360ih-removebg-preview.png

Back
Top Bottom