Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

1670356579397.gif

:pimp:

That chick is fine, damn makes it almost sadder. to think what could have been. He'll find another one but why is Kanye dating anyone? I would have just laid low and counted my Adidas checks on the way to Billionaire status dating multiple chicks per week after being free from Kim.

Hell, I did that when I was broke!

Being conservative ain’t getting you no girls. Especially the girls ye wants.

All those conservative pendants buy they wives.

Trust them conservative wives know why they here.

Who want to kick with wit conservative sounds boring.

Libs have way more fun they liberal in their actions. It’s in the name

Being conservative ain’t getting you no girls. Especially the girls ye wants.

All those conservative pendants buy they wives.

Trust them conservative wives know why they here.

Who want to kick with wit conservative sounds boring.

Libs have way more fun they liberal in their actions. It’s in the name

MAGA trash dudes that arent wealthy have been struggling even on their own dating sites. :lol:

tenor.gif.7266ada80f2189d061e69b1ea1441c3b.gif

All jokes and “manosphere” bs aside, I hate any “representative” for the culture. We these conmen like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Van Jones, etc who pretend like they the second coming of Malcolm, Marcus, and Martin. These dudes need to go. Shucking and jiving since before many of us were born and it’s so embedded in them that they can’t even see when it’s time to shut up.

tenor.gif.7266ada80f2189d061e69b1ea1441c3b.gif

All jokes and “manosphere” bs aside, I hate any “representative” for the culture. We these conmen like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Van Jones, etc who pretend like they the second coming of Malcolm, Marcus, and Martin. These dudes need to go. Shucking and jiving since before many of us were born and it’s so embedded in them that they can’t even see when it’s time to shut up.

Yea Van jones doesn't represent the black culture.

we are not a monolith there are many spectrums to the black culture, just like any other race

Van Jones is just the mayonnaise version, doubt he's spun the block in like 20yrs.

Back
Top Bottom