Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

American Christianity has a very long history of antisemitism.

In a country of 130 million folks, his show had the ears of 30 million people at its peak.
Oh for sure. Just the fact that American Christianity stripped the jewishness from Jesus (Yeshua) and spun him off into something completely different, is the most damning evidence.

free him from wa?

O'Keefe needs to worry about freeing his own *** from federal prison over the theft of that diary

giphy.gif

I mean, there were probably "internal warnings" about Kanye, too, well before the latest public meltdown(s) led the bank to tell him to go kick ricks.

IMO that's a pretty sorry attempt of equation.

Ian Miles Cheong is an alt-right loser who is a Nazi sympathizer himself, "Hitler is my ****ing idol" being one of his more notable quotes

Not sure what's less surprising...the fact that Ian's defending Kanye or the fact that Zainjal26 Zainjal26 is the person who shared Ian's tweet

Lol @ thinking internal warnings would stop Ye K K

Chase probably doesn't care about stopping Ye.

They are massive, they don't need dude as a customer.

If there were internal warnings, it was probably just for them to have their legal ducks in a row.

Either way, from what I have seen Chase hasn't said anything official yet in public so this is really based off the words of Candace Owens. So we are left guessing

But the bank’s move was unrelated to West’s recent caustic remarks; a source close to the situation tells The Daily Beast that the letter was sent on Sept. 20, weeks before his antisemitic tweet and his fashion show.

The source added that the letter was actually sent in response to West's interview with CNBC last month, in which he announced his intention to stop banking with JPMorgan while also railing against his corporate partnerships with Gap and Adidas.

“I’m moving my money over from JPMorgan over to Bank of America, possibly, because I go and move $140 million over to JPMorgan and [CEO] Jamie Dimon never calls me,” West said at the time. “I find out Jing Ulrich is one of the heads of the board at Adidas and one of the heads of the board at JPMorgan, and they already treat me a certain way at Adidas. It doesn’t matter how much money you move over there.”

The Epstein comparison is just lazy.

Ian Miles Cheong is an alt-right loser who is a Nazi sympathizer himself, "Hitler is my ****ing idol" being one of his more notable quotes

Not sure what's less surprising...the fact that Ian's defending Kanye or the fact that Zainjal26 Zainjal26 is the person who shared Ian's tweet
It is always funny how dude claims he is just posting something he saw online, and that thing is most of the time from some vile person.

His algorithms know what he is about

Last edited:
I think that's too simple of a response when dealing with mental illness. There is no "easy" when you spiral out of control and cant self regulate. Dude is expressing manic and irrational behavior.

I think people just don't want to appear to sympathize with him in the least bit so it's easier to just completely disregard the mental issues he is dealing with.

I just don't think a sane individual would be carrying on like this.

Hopefully he gets right. I don't want to see anybody going out like this.

It is possible for West to be suffering from a mental illness, and be a massive ******* at the same time.

It is perfectly reasonable for people not to accept his supposed mental issues as the thing motivating his world view and his bigotry. Sure it could explain how he is voicing those vile views, but it doesn't really explain why he has them in the first place.

But the bank’s move was unrelated to West’s recent caustic remarks; a source close to the situation tells The Daily Beast that the letter was sent on Sept. 20, weeks before his antisemitic tweet and his fashion show.

The source added that the letter was actually sent in response to West's interview with CNBC last month, in which he announced his intention to stop banking with JPMorgan while also railing against his corporate partnerships with Gap and Adidas.

“I’m moving my money over from JPMorgan over to Bank of America, possibly, because I go and move $140 million over to JPMorgan and [CEO] Jamie Dimon never calls me,” West said at the time. “I find out Jing Ulrich is one of the heads of the board at Adidas and one of the heads of the board at JPMorgan, and they already treat me a certain way at Adidas. It doesn’t matter how much money you move over there.”

The Epstein comparison is just lazy.
I think Kanye just wants that $500 bonus BofA gives you when you open up a new checking account with them :lol:

But there also exists a world where we don't know for certain. Hopefully he gets the help that he needs and is accepting of it when that time comes.
I am done giving him the benefit of the doubt. This has been a four year saga with dude.

I hope he gets help, for his sake and the sake of his kids.

And I hope faces massive consequences for his recent actions

If he wants to gain back his good reputation, then he will need to put in the work to earn it back

It is possible for West to be suffering from a mental illness, and be a massive ******* at the same time.

It is perfectly reasonable for people not to accept his supposed mental issues as the thing motivating his world view and his bigotry. Sure it could explain how he is voicing those vile views, but it doesn't really explain why he has them in the first place.

Both things are probably true but I think to just completely disregard his mental issues is a a wild statement/approach to take.

Who are we to "accept" anything though?

That's all.

I am done giving him the benefit of the doubt. This has been a four year saga with dude.

If he wants to gain back his good reputation, then he will need to put in the work to earn it back
If you know or dealt with people with mental health issues, it is an ongoing struggle for them that deal with for the entirety of their life. I have ample experience with said persons. I know someone who had a good job and was getting along well. Hadn't had any issues in over 7 years, had a crisis and basically lost everything. Another cat that I grew up with was doing well in all aspects of life, career wise , got married and basically had a crisis. His wife ended up divorcing him, he lost his job, home etc. Thankfully he finally started to accept some help recently. You'll know someone as one thing their entire life, some event takes place and their mental health becomes compromised and they turn into something you don't recognize.

You and I both know 4 years is a short amount of time for someone dealing with these types of issue.

Again, why do we have to even think about it as, "WE are GIVING him benefit of the doubt?" Who are we?

Sure we see the manifestation of the illness but who gave us the power to determine the extent of the legitimacy of his episodes?

I think we allow ourselves to get emotionally pulled in because some of the things he has said struck a nerve but dude is still human and deserves grace.

But I'm sure this will just be viewed as me "defending" him.

If you know or dealt with people with mental health issues, it is an ongoing struggle for them that deal with for the entirety of their life. I know someone who had a good job and was getting along well. Hadn't had any issues in over 7 years, had a crisis and basically lost everything. Another cat that I grew up with was doing well career wise , got married and basically had a crisis. His wife ended up divorcing him, he lost his job, home etc. Thankfully he finally started to accept some help recently. You'll know someone as one thing their entire life, some event takes place and their mental health becomes compromised and they turn into something you don't recognize.
I mentioned this on here a while back but my mom is bipolar

She was really bad in my late high school early college years.

I currently sending my best friend money monthly because he is bipolar as well, and at the beginning of the year he stopped taking his meds, because he said they have him insomnia. And then started self medicating with synthetic marijuana (regular weed he said was not helping), and got addicted. Loss all his money, spent a couple nights in hospital and when he got out he was still off his meds and having withdrawals and he snapped. Assaulted his girl, his mother, and his 4 year old son. Cops were called and he was in the middle of the street yelling for the cops to kill him. To make him another George Floyd.

He was locked up in a state mental hospital for 7 months. His entire life upside down. I gotta listen to dude cry to me every week when I talk to him.

I have gotten a taste of it in my own life. I am not without sympathy for someone struggling, include Ye.

If the issue with Ye was only self sabotage it would be one thing. But he goes well beyond that, beyond what I think is reasonable for the explanation to just be mental health issues.

I mentioned this on here a while back but my mom is bipolar

She was really bad in my late high school early college years.

I currently sending my best friend money monthly because he is bipolar as well, and at the beginning of the year he stopped taking his meds, because he said they have him insomnia. And then started self medicating with synthetic marijuana (regular weed he said was not helping), and got addicted. Loss all his money, spent a couple nights in hospital and when he got out he was still off his meds and having withdrawals and he snapped. Assaulted his girl, his mother, and his 4 year old son. Cops were called and he was in the middle of the street yelling for the cops to kill him. To make him another George Floyd.

He was locked up in a state mental hospital for 7 months. His entire life upside down. I gotta listen to dude cry to me every week when I talk to him.

I have gotten a taste of it in my own life. I am not without sympathy for someone struggling, include Ye.

If the issue with Ye was only self sabotage it would be one thing. But he goes well beyond that, beyond what I think is reasonable for the explanation to just be mental health issues.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother and loved ones. Hopefully your mother is doing better and your friend is able to recover. I have a few family members going through it as well. It's a difficult situation, but because I'm aware of how these things are and I've seen it first hand, I have an understanding and extra level of care for people going through it. Simplest thing such as the Doctor changing their meds, or giving a lower dosage can frig up years of progress in almost an instant.

Kanyes behavior is not surprising for me because its familiar in the sense of seeing loved ones demonstrate similar behavior. They arent cussing out jewish people, but they are going off about other things. However, if you rememberthem from, then you would quickly realize thats not them or atleast in their proper state of mind.

Man, that Candace Owens is a snake. Apparently JP Morgan sent that letter to Kanye back on Sept 20th and Candace cropped that out to make it look like they dropped him over the WLM shirts or Jew statements. In actuality they dropped him because he was going at them on social media a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom