[[ KanYe West/Lady GaGa "Fame Kills" Tour (Tour Canceled. Confirmed.) ]]

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

GA meaning standing? it's looking more and more like a pass.

I hate when Floors are GA.
I am for sure going, but I really don't want to stand up the whole show. But I want a real close spot.
I might just have to stand up. oh well.
ohwell.gif
I don't mind standing up I've done that for 12 hrs back to back days at Concerts, no Food nothing.

I just hate that if you want a good spot you have to leave wayyyyyyy early and lineup, it's messed up cause all the young guns with nothing better to dowill be there all day etc. Stadium Tours should always have Floor Seating.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

GA meaning standing? it's looking more and more like a pass.

I hate when Floors are GA.
I am for sure going, but I really don't want to stand up the whole show. But I want a real close spot.
I might just have to stand up. oh well.
ohwell.gif
I don't mind standing up I've done that for 12 hrs back to back days at Concerts, no Food nothing.

I just hate that if you want a good spot you have to leave wayyyyyyy early and lineup, it's messed up cause all the young guns with nothing better to do will be there all day etc. Stadium Tours should always have Floor Seating.
Can't agree....it's better for a crowd if everybody up front is wylin out instead of people who have a fast computer or money getting tobe at the front...it gives everyone a fair chance...the SD show is during school too so that means no camping out super early...

Originally Posted by xblker47

Can someone explain this GA Floor thing to me a little better
nerd.gif

Basically...when it comes to ticket sales...it really doesn't matter when you purchase. Your GA Floor ticket purchased at 10:00 AM the start of publiconsale is as good the GA Floor ticket purchased by the last dude right before sales end.

When the doors open, it's first come, first servce. People will line up eaaaarly to try to get the best spot. Cuz when those doors open, it's a freefor all. Dudes bumrush to try to get to the front.

And you basically stand the entire time. Standing room only.

Can't agree....it's better for a crowd if everybody up front is wylin out instead of people who have a fast computer or money getting to be at the front...it gives everyone a fair chance...the SD show is during school too so that means no camping out super early...
That's the only part I agree with, but I'm the fan that rather pay my $ at 10:00am and that you see wildin' out. The Show here is inJan don't matter if School is on or not Kids will skip and lineup overnight.

1:04-1:06
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Never again lining up..

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Can someone explain this GA Floor thing to me a little better
nerd.gif
it's an open floor. general admission. the earlier you get there the better spot you will have. that's about all there is.

believe they will be $129...

Thanks for the explanation, idk if I wanna pay that much to stand the whole show
ohwell.gif

what is it 90$ to sit a little further back and have a seat??

Originally Posted by kicksrule

how much will vip tickets be?
http://www.ticketmaster.c...d=10001&minorcatid=3
it says the highest ticket is 126 but im not if i want to blieve it because others have been going up to 500+.
please let me know asap becasue if its 126, im gonna get the fanclub membership. and also is the vip area ga or seated? thanks

I expect them to be higher than $126. Maybe around the $250-$500 range that we're seeing on certain dates.

It's some bullshhhh though. ILoveAllAccess hooked it up last year at GITD. Paid $150 to guarantee seating within the first 10 rows on the floor.

It would be uber dope if that $124-$130 pricing was for VIP GA though. Wishful thinking though.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Who sits at a concert, though?
laugh.gif
I feel the same way
laugh.gif
but for 130$ plus ticket fees I kinda want a seat
grin.gif
eyes.gif

True....buts its nice to have a seat between intermissions and time waiting. I used to love GA but its a %*++% dealing with everybody pushing and all thehoodrats trying to cut in front of you

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
I feel the same way
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

True....buts its nice to have a seat between intermissions and time waiting. I used to love GA but its a %*++% dealing with everybody pushing and all the hoodrats trying to cut in front of you
Yea I think id rather pay less, sit a little further back and have a seat. How much is the closest seat gona run me without it being vip?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
Them Hoodrats/Male Groupies are the WORST when it comes to GA, I've seen broads straight fight dudes that were in the way.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
I feel the same way
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

True....buts its nice to have a seat between intermissions and time waiting. I used to love GA but its a %*++% dealing with everybody pushing and all the hoodrats trying to cut in front of you
Yea I think id rather pay less, sit a little further back and have a seat. How much is the closest seat gona run me without it being vip?
nerd.gif

Either $79.50 or $129.50...we'll see when tomorrow...most likely $79.50 though

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Presale in less than 40 min.

Anyone have a code
nerd.gif

I looked at this thread and couldn't find any. Please PM me if you do not want the world knowing it.

Greatly Appreciated.

EDIT: NVM

They're individual codes.

he has to have someone else on the tour right? And what is the deal with VIP is it GA? or will it have seating?

Can you be a member of the fan club get the VIP but have $80 tix?

straight up bum rush right now... ticketmaster be adding wait time minutes to me and i clicked right at 10:00:00 am

i got my 2 tickets for general admission... damn yeezy for wanting me to drop 500 a piece for vip tickets... if it was 300 or less i would have sprung. but500???

Back
Top Bottom