[[ KanYe West/Lady GaGa "Fame Kills" Tour (Tour Canceled. Confirmed.) ]]

Originally Posted by AIRE NACO JR

WAT THE CODE I CANT FIND IT AND I AM MEMBER CAN SOMEONE PM ME TOO ME THANKS
They are individual codes. It should be on the page with all the tour dates.

14xcakp.png

the GA are like $126.
The lower level seats that are rows 1-20 are $497.

i used only 2 tickets for my code... ill give out my code to somebody if they wanna get 2 more tickets... but its gonna cost ya...

Just copped 4 tix for the SD date.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LL 14. Row 8. Seats 1-4.

I just didn't wanna deal with the floor this time. And the 14 section is
eek.gif
eek.gif

i wasnt thinkin right.... so i copped 2 general admission to anaheim and 2 lower level plaza seats... same price... but i dont think ill have much issue sellineither or for said value...

lyricalJ, have fun in sd... i kno im gonna rock out in anacrime with the general mob or in some lower level row 8 seating...

Originally Posted by k0betw0

lyricalJ, have fun in sd... i kno im gonna rock out in anacrime with the general mob or in some lower level row 8 seating...

Exactly what I got. The section I'm in is pretty much close to dead to the middle of the stage. Row 8. Seats 1-4. Should be proper.
pimp.gif

these prices are too rich for my blood.

I was able to get 2 tickets at ground level, but it's not worth the $150 (including the service charges) for Staples Center

my presale code can still cop 2 tixs. if anyone is interested shoot me PM and we can talk. There are really good seats left in the $129 range for all shows SJ,SD, LA, etc.

LOL @ people questioning if this will sell out. GaGa fans will be all over this come the general public release.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL @ people questioning if this will sell out. GaGa fans will be all over this come the general public release.

hey now!!! im questionin the sell out on this
embarassed.gif
i kno the gaga fanswill be all up on this but i wanna be able to see a small return on my 45 dollar investment!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

hey now!!! im questionin the sell out on this
embarassed.gif
i kno the gaga fans will be all up on this but i wanna be able to see a small return on my 45 dollar investment!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha word. I hear ya. But damn...I just realized how expensive this really is.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Ye and GaGa definitely don't give a rat's &*% about theeconomy. LOL

anyone wanna help me out with a code so I can cop when presale happens for the nassua colliseum date??

so i'm gonna have to pay $300 for TWO TICKETS? I got 4 in 05 for $150 and that was at UCSDs basketball gym...my oh my

anyone having trouble seeing the actual seating charts on these ticketmaster listings?

my date hasnt come up yet but ill be damned if im buying tickets without knowing exactly where they are

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

so i'm gonna have to pay $300 for TWO TICKETS? I got 4 in 05 for $150 and that was at UCSDs basketball gym...my oh my

yup pj.... thats the deal...

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

anyone having trouble seeing the actual seating charts on these ticketmaster listings?

my date hasnt come up yet but ill be damned if im buying tickets without knowing exactly where they are

for some reason seating charts aren't showing up today...don't know why

i wasnt thinkin right.... so i copped 2 general admission to anaheim and 2 lower level plaza seats... same price... but i dont think ill have much issue sellin either or for said value...
Let me know if your thinkin about gettin rid of the Anaheim GA tix...i would definitely cop...

Back
Top Bottom