kanye west makes an analogy...vol..stacy dash

Ive had many wonderful dreams about that *** in that dress in that video.
THE best use of slow motion

Last edited:
Lmfao wtf is wrong w kanye this fame has gone too his head

That's the way the media has painted it so. Same way you never see pics of him smiling on the internet. Always a picture of him with a sad face and a caption where people say "Kim killed kanye." Even though he appears to be happier than ever.

If I got heckled like he does, I might have killed someone by now.

If Kanye dont want the papparazzi bothering him, maybe he should STOP TELLING THEM WHERE HE WILL BE AND STOP GOING TO PLACES THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE THEIR HANGOUTS.
But he wont ever do that because him and his wife get paid from what the pap do for them. Which is keep them being talked about. Especially Kim.

On the subject of the goddess Stacey, I dont think I have ever seen her picture or films and thought to myself," oh what an intelligent and refreshingly insightful woman Stacey is."
indifferent.gif

weak minded fools get heckled. that's the reason they get heckled, because the people doing the heckling know you're weak and easy to crack.

I don't know about that I think every comedian/ singer/ rapper gets heckled from time to time, some people just come to start ****. Is Pryor weak minded for getting heckled? I'm sure Jay been booed one time or another doesn't make him a target.

I'm sure if I paid money to see someone rap and perform and this dudes goes on a 20 minute tangent hell yeah I would boos his ***.

I don't know about that I think every comedian/ singer/ rapper gets heckled from time to time, some people just come to start ****. Is Pryor weak minded for getting heckled? I'm sure Jay been booed one time or another doesn't make him a target.

I'm sure if I paid money to see someone rap and perform and this dudes goes on a 20 minute tangent hell yeah I would boos his ***.
what I meant is that people that react negatively to hecklers tend to get heckled a lot more than people that take the heckles in stride and don't care or even welcome them.
of course there are people that are gonna talk smack regardless

Back
Top Bottom