Kanye West Tells Kid in Wheelchair to Stand Up for an Uncomfortably Long Amount of Time

The fact that some of y'all see no problem with the "make sure he's really handicapped" thing is sad.

But I realize where I'm at so I'm not gonna harp on it.

:stoneface:

even the crowd was chanting stand up :stoneface:

how the hell are other people suppose to know if they're handicap or not :stoneface:

:stoneface:

Last edited:

The sig though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Reminds me of my sig

The fact that some of y'all see no problem with the "make sure he's really handicapped" thing is sad.

But I realize where I'm at so I'm not gonna harp on it.

What if he wasn't really handicapped though?

Kanye rustling jimmies again for giving a handicapped guy his mic

Y'all need to admit you just hate this guy for wildin and not giving any dambs already.

:lol: @ the capes in here

Misleading title ?

Dude is an egotistical lunatic

He put his own concert on pause and sent his bodyguard into the crowd to verify the kid was actually in a wheelchair.

Deplorable :smh:
There's no capes for this.

Kanye did not make any kid in a wheelchair stand up for a long time :lol: If he did that he literally would be Yeezus.

I can agree he has an ego and is pretty dumb but this thread title wasn't needed to clown Ye. The vid speaks for itself but get ya TMZ on bruh.

Of course he didn't make him stand... he told him to stand and then proceeded to hold up the concert and have his bodyguard verify the kids disability.
Yeah cuz he didn't know the kid was disabled.Then he got proved wrong publicly and looked stupid for it and tried to downplay it by immediately going in to song. With his ego he probably thought somebody was defying him.

The video absolutely does speak for itself.... Drawing attention to someone with a disability in such an insensitive manner to the point the entire crown was booing him is completely inexcusable.
Hence why you're thread title is misleading.

^ :rofl: The title is a pretty accurate summary of what happened

brb.... editing and re-titling the thread "Kanye West pauses concert and draws attention to someone with a disability in an insensitive manner to the point the entire crown was booing him"

Last edited:
nah the title makes it seem like he was specifically telling a handicap kid to stand up knowing that hes handicap :stoneface:

if the title was

kanye west told crowd to stand up except for handicap people for a long amount of time because he didnt know the person sitting down was handicap

we wouldve been str8

this shouldnt even be a thread :stoneface:

Last edited:
nah the title makes it seem like he was specifically telling a handicap kid to stand up knowing that hes handicap :stoneface:

if the title was

kanye west told crowd to stand up except for handicap people for a long amount of time because he didnt know the person sitting down was handicap

we wouldve been str8

I'm sorry m8.... I cant hear you over the sound of that massive cape you're wearing flapping in the wind.

if the title was

we wouldve been str8

I'm sorry m8.... I cant hear you over the sound of that massive cape you're wearing flapping in the wind.

ow u rekt me m9-1

Last edited:

Yeah, OP wanna keep playing dumb though :lol: :smh:

His last resort is everybody has a cape for Kanye. Weak. Can't even make a Kanye hate thread right.

if the title was

we wouldve been str8

ow u rekt me m9-1

:lol:

Jolly good show bloke.

If he told everybody to stand up except disabled people, why wouldn't he just assume the people that weren't standing were disabled? :rolleyes :rolleyes

What a weirdo

Back
Top Bottom