Kanye West to Design a Pair of Air Jordans?

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

kanye west x adidas
kanye west x puma
kanye west x BK knights
kanye west x nike Air yeezy 2,3,4,5,6 etc
kanye west x febreeze
kanye west x nabisco
kanye west x oxy clean
kanye west x Lego

you see where I'm going with this...
laugh.gif

Hype it will be cuz the yeezy's were all hype nd look at them now! Well got my 3pairs of yeezy's and ima cop this if this is true!

i can only imagine the price tag lol
let me take some wild guesses here
super limited, super hyped, overpriced crap of a shoe

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Well Kanye favorite pair of J's is the iii's so it might be a cool colorway like the DTRT were.

no offense but the DTRT's were fugly!!!!!those things were HORRIBLE
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

This sounds like it has potential, hopefully he just applies his own cw to a numbered Jordan instead of making a full new shoe. Kanye is one of my favorite rappers/producers so I'll definately have to keep a lookout for these kicks!
& i hope i can get a pair unlike da yeezys (still mad til this day 0/3
eyes.gif
)

gonna be sure to bump this thread to call out all the haters if the shoe ends up being dope and you all end up copping...

and you can hate on pink on j's all you want, but i would totally rock the shy pink and grey jordan v's, if they made a girl size equivalent to amen's 13...

these:

313551-061.gif

i ended up buying them for my girl so i can at least see them on a regular basis, lol... they're a fly colorway imo...

they're not gonna press up new outsole molds for the guy..
They didn't press up new outsole molds for the Yeezy, either. Matter of fact - the majority of Jordan brand's lineup uses old outsolesanyway.

There's a paucity of originality in Beaverton these days. Cue another hollow markup for a retooled retread. *yawn*

Honestly, it's sad to see Jordan brand in this state. Years ago I would've been excited about the Wade signing, but it's too little, too late fora brand that's struggling to recapture any semblance of meaning, edge, or relevance.

This release will be a far larger boon to counterfeiters than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom