Kanye's best album is The College Dropout.. vol... I don't care if this thread has been made before

Dont forget Good Life, Good Life was trash, one of his worst songs EVER
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

glad to not have your ears bro
That one always turns some heads
laugh.gif

NWTS > anything mentioned in this thread lol .. because at the end of the day.. its drake over kanye :smokin :smokin :smokin #goodnight

Last edited:
LR > CD > Graduation

The rest of his albums don't exist to me

Last edited:
Hands down most definitely his best work imo. He put his heart and soul into this project and it embodies his journey and struggles magnificently. Some of his other work just comes off as him trying to hard and jist experimenting. LR was pretty good, but it doesn't come close to this. Graduation was just ok to me, too "popish". Mbdtf was an excellent album imo, not as good as CD tho.

Truthfully I think My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best Kanye West we've seen thus far. A concept album with videography included. It was tasteful. It was well done. The production on the album was great and him rapping + features were great.

College Dropout has a great nostalgic and organic feel. It was the first of Ye and he was "hungry" considering it was his body of work up until that period. I love CD. Its probably the album I've played most of all time because I related HARD to it at the time. With that being said, its not like the raps on it were that nice the whole way through. Ye became a "good" rapper on Late Registration.

Late Registration and 808s still get played. They're great. I just think MBDTF took it to the next level.

Graduation is flat. The production is the laziest in his entire career.

"Graduation" and "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." Are Yeezy's best albums. Then "Late Registration", then "College Dropout", then "808's", then "Yeezus".

I can slightly understand you putting MBDTF above LR and CD, slightly. But Graduation? :smh: Now I like graduation a lot but no way is it better than LR or CD.

My list

LR
CD
Graduation (Champion & Homecoming mean a lot to me. And drunken hot girls was like a revolution for us dealing with females our sophomore year of college)
MBDTF
808's ( I actually like it more than MBDTF because of the emotions, but I'll admit it's not as musically good as MBDTF)

A 70 year old stripper with a voice box having sex with a robot in a dumpster

Yeezus

only album i ever gave a damn about from him.

one of those albums that was like a movie from front to back. almost like you had to listen to it from front to back b/c it kinda tied together sequentially...

this album was ye @ his most soulful. over time, that has def disapeared.

was easily his most inspirational album. made you feel like anything was possible. especially last call.

crazy how he's nothin more than just an A lister now.

All of Kanye's work is equally amazing. Someday his albums will be kept in a museum next to the greatest works of literature such as the Magna Carta and Harry Potter.

"Graduation" and "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." Are Yeezy's best albums. Then "Late Registration", then "College Dropout", then "808's", then "Yeezus".

I can slightly understand you putting MBDTF above LR and CD, slightly. But Graduation? :smh: Now I like graduation a lot but no way is it better than LR or CD.

My list

LR
CD
Graduation (Champion & Homecoming mean a lot to me. And drunken hot girls was like a revolution for us dealing with females our sophomore year of college)
MBDTF
808's ( I actually like it more than MBDTF because of the emotions, but I'll admit it's not as musically good as MBDTF)

A 70 year old stripper with a voice box having sex with a robot in a dumpster

Yeezus

:rofl: I'm crying at the 70 year old comment :rofl:

Yeah "Graduation" had a stadium and arena sound that was groundbreaking. Still kept it soulful wit' "The Glory" and "Everything I Am". I still consider it a classic although "Barry Bonds" and "Drunk & Hot Girls" was on it. :\

LR & CD are masterful in their own right as well. Definitely flawless.

Back
Top Bottom