Kanyes wife goes on date for 500K gets mad when dude wants some butt...

Dude basically rented her as arm candy and clearly she wasn't down to be anything but arm candy from her reaction to the BS.

She also was doing it to promote her own show, which is something everyone seems to be ignoring. Sometimes things really are black & white.

This is one of those times. You really plan on downing a chick for promoting her own reality show and securing her financial independence instead of mooching off her husband like so many married women in her situation do? I swear NT is hella backwards sometimes, word to D-Wade's ex-wife.

Dude didn't get slobbed, didn't smash, and clearly this is a one-and-done affair as homie looks just like the Penguin. Preach to cats daughters that need it.

So they're dating? Y'all so dramatic :lol:

I thought the guy paid her to accompany him as or on a DATE. Theoretically, if the first date went well.....

Dudes in here caping so hard for Kim, they won't even call it a date.

That's why I just left this topic alone.
I asked if they are dating. A business deal isn't a date. Just because there's men who see no problem with women banking off of dumb men isn't called caping, get over it. So let's see she's engaged to Ye and dating Richard Lugner? Yall either really simple minded or mad it's not you :lol:

I thought the guy paid her to accompany him as or on a DATE. Theoretically, if the first date went well.....

Again, long-term picture. Some of us on here will have or already have kids. Daughters. The further we go in the technology/information age, the harder it becomes to guide children without the enormous amounts of negative peer pressure winning the battle of influence. And in this country, that's always been hard just due to friends and what people can get into.

Don't support it, don't condone it. Why not revolutionize thinking to make it cool to speak out about this? Why not reverse the current situation to where this so despicable it rarely happens, but at the very least for it to be some type of underground subculture? But to be mainstream with people desensitized yet alone justifying it?
This is all entertainment and should have no bearing on how someone's children are raised. I'm not going to the put the blame on Kim Kardashian if my daughter turns out to be a ho.

Last edited:
Mixed feelings about this one...

Nah. My feelings are clear and in order.

I don't understand the logic behind letting your fiancé/child's mother go on a date with another man...
215px-Indecent_proposal.jpg
View media item 831652

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom