Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

laugh.gif
yall and these names! Eventually yall gonna run out of K words
laugh.gif
Rinse, reuse, recycle
nthat.gif

I'm with the OP.
Karreuche is my thing.  Super cute.
Got a theory that a dude's fondness for for big butt/big breasts is in a direct converse relationship to his IQ.
This theory usually holds true.
this sounds kinda racist b

Last edited:
I'm with the OP.
Karreuche is my thing.  Super cute.
Got a theory that a dude's fondness for for big butt/big breasts is in a direct converse relationship to his IQ.
This theory usually holds true.

Hope you are trolling if not I hate people like you.

Sneak dissing and hiding behind white sheets.

So, I'm racist bc i like a mixed Asian/black girl lol!

Please tell me what my race is Shoefreak. Still waiting for Frisco to tell me. This should be good.

Karrueche is so fire

& this is coming from a person that usually likes em thicker

You cant front on her man

So, I'm racist bc i like a mixed Asian/black girl lol!

Please tell me what my race is Shoefreak. Still waiting for Frisco to tell me. This should be good.
Your post was so stupid that some ppl thought you were racist cuz racists are also stupid.

It happens. No need to be so sensitive b.

What shoefreak said is right though and that had nothing with you being racist.

Grace.JPG

Not wanting to smash women with bodies that 'matured' into a permanent pre-teen state means my IQ must be lower?

Was no one going to call this out?
laugh.gif
Not sure where you get the term "pre-teen from" as I don't see it anywhere in my post.   You, on the other hand, apparently associate the terms "pre-teen" and "smash" with one another.  Get help.

Your post was so stupid that some ppl thought you were racist cuz racists are also stupid.

So he "HATES" "PEOPLE LIKE ME" based upon 1 post and I'm "so sensitive"?

Also, I'm hiding behind "a white sheet" but it has nothing to do with me being racist?  

All of this being said without even knowing my race.   

I think you have the market cornered on stupid posts, b.

The ignorance race
Well, ignorance is not a race so that doesn't answer my question. 

It would appear that you are making assumptions about my race based upon my post, which would in and of itself be "racist".  Ironic isn't it?

So, yeah I'll keep waiting for you to tell me what my race is behind my "white sheet".

So he "HATES" "PEOPLE LIKE ME" based upon 1 post and I'm "so sensitive"?

Also, I'm hiding behind "a white sheet" but it has nothing to do with me being racist?  

All of this being said without even knowing my race.   

I think you have the market cornered on stupid posts, b.
All your posts have come off sensitive like this one b. That's just how I'm reading it. I mean look at you, lashing out like a child right now. Don't be mad cuz you posted something stupid and ppl reacted.

You don't got white sheets b? Everybody got white sheets.

You still harping on nobody knowing your race just continues the sensitivity :lol: Your race is irrelevant. You could be a black Jew, it don't matter.

Last edited:
The ignorance race

It would appear that you are making assumptions about my race based upon my post, which would in and of itself be "racist".  Ironic isn't it?
So, yeah I'll keep waiting for you to tell me what my race is behind my "white sheet".

Individuals of African descent have a genetic make up that produces the big butt and big boobs you speak more frequently than other races. It has become a staple of beauty and desire within that community or culture. Similar to a European finding blonde women especially attractive. To assume these preferences are based on intelligence is 1. Wrong, 2. Insensitive and exclusive. I really don't see how you came about such an absurd theory without heavily stereotyping . It really doesn't matter what race you are or if you think you are superior, the comment was stupid and reeks of supremacy. I suppose it's just a coincidence that the smart people happen to like what you like. Keep stroking your ego with these arbitry and baseless "theories".

You can be racist against your own race. Any race.
You dont have to be white to wear the "white" sheet.

What female race is more likely to have bigg butt/ breast?

What male race is more likely to be attracted to that race of well endowed female?

You can have a preference but when you start belittling someone for have their own preference that ridiculous

It is my theory they people who make theories off of ignorance with no validity/ readability are douce bags

Last edited:
I feel like jhene is the type of girl who talks about and gives off the imagine of someone who would be extra freaky and would change a dude's life after giving it up but honestly she's the type that's weak in sheets, who can't take or suck D. Karrajegxjw on the other hand looks like she would ride a mean D and suck the life out of your lil man in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom