Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Rihanna is one of those you look at and say, " she looks ok. Definatly cute for someone working at Outback Steakhouse".

Last edited:
Seriously though, I don't know what to say if you wouldn't take Rihanna down. Five head aside she looks good and you know the sex would be wild.

Huarache on the other looks like she would just lay there, straight starfish status.

Y'all giving her too much credit.

Who does she Have actingacting crazy?

Cb is crazy on his own right. Lol

Now....

Erikah badu ...

That's a Completely different story

That chick's yambs are made of angel tears and unicorn sweatsweat

And she got the rump of a goddess

Last edited:
You can find better Asian chicks than Karache that work in massage parlors, I don't know why she gets so much attention on here

When it comes to the no make up department Kaleidoscope face is sort of untouchable.
I dont see anyone beating her in the face department right now except floyd mayweather ex.

kowabunga will come running back. She always does

Cuffing solely off looks = automatically don't have a chance

You gotta have the yambs bring more to the table, Yeezus Disciple...

Just being pretty ain't enough

My man :smokin preach

Last edited:
It's funny that yall talk about Ketchup having no body but worship these other broads whose body would look just like hers without all the surgery. *shrugs*
Guess if she went under the knife a couple times she'd be undisputed then.
Nah.

She'd still have herpes.

Washington and California are full of broads like this. I took down PLENTY of girls like this when I lived in Seattle and I'm not proud of it. Mixed Asian girls with cute faces and bodies of a ten year old. Super weak.
these are fax

I have plenty of take downs up north. seattle & bay full of the "aspiring artsy amazing face modest body cute innocent" look.. **** ol 115lbs beezys

Kenny Smith probably coughs, pauses, and complains while she gives head, ol "how much longer?" while a tear runs down her cheek ***

B_XELSQU0AAQIZA.jpg
Bruh 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom