Katt Williams is a savage ... vol dont do drugs kids

He was off the radar until he called out Hart. Then he pops up beating up Target employees and getting A-Town stomped on in clubs.

nerd.gif

Did he call out Hart around 09/10? Cause that's how long he's been washed
I hope so.. He doesn't write his own jokes i hear. I NEVER found kevin hart funny like that.. a lot of people think I'm tripping when i say that and swear by him but i just don't see it. 

bruh....was he squeezing the sweat off his beanie in the beginning of the video??? lmao thats just gross.

God damn I thought that **** only happened in cartoons

The push ups are a staple of the crack lifestyle too

I feel bad for dude...hope he finds help

He dropped a video a few weeks ago saying Hart was a puppet and didn't have his manhood the next day he's arrested for delivering a can of whup *** to Alex from Target.

He's been washed but he has been relatively quiet these past few months.

I wanna new special from him though, want to hear him explain this **** with his own mouth.

Honestly, a reality show (or even a scripted show, something like Real Husbands of Hollywood) would be hilarious, he seems like an interesting dude.

Katt got a real lil man complex. This _ just be swinging on people outta nowhere. :lol:

I think he's funny as **** but dude need to chill with the drugs or whatever.

He dropped a video a few weeks ago saying Hart was a puppet and didn't have his manhood the next day he's arrested for delivering a can of whup *** to Alex from Target.

He's been washed but he has been relatively quiet these past few months.

I wanna new special from him though, want to hear him explain this **** with his own mouth.

Honestly, a reality show (or even a scripted show, something like Real Husbands of Hollywood) would be hilarious, he seems like an interesting dude.

The funny thing is he always explains these situations, then he keeps getting into ****.

Last edited:
Dude been taking Ls for years. He had a show in my city like 6 years ago and was at a club after party or some ****. He was on stage and said something about a dude in the crowd and dude slapped the **** out of dude. Dude got checked into a mental hospital around that time too if I'm not mistaken.

Katt squeezing the sweat out of his beanie :x

If that isn't the dustiest **** I've ever seen :x

Him moving to the beat while squaring up though :lol:

New video Kat stole on a teenage KID and then got put in a choke hold :lol: :smh:

if the vids don't load just click the links

Bruh [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji] Kat Williams should be left alone. The look in his [emoji]128064[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/XqBb1XFy3j
— Music is Life (@ArtOfMusic_) March 23, 2016
A video posted by @gitemtaylor on Mar 22, 2016 at 10:14pm PDT
Pt2. Katt Williams fighting again #KattWilliams

A video posted by @gitemtaylor on Mar 22, 2016 at 10:26pm PDT

Last edited:
When I first saw Katt in Friday after Next I thought he was corny. Jump a few years later I'm baked, chick puts in on and I was thoroughly surprised how much I liked his Pimp Chronicles special. 

pimp chronicles was one of the goat comedy specials.

with that said, i feel for dude. it's obvious he's going through something. He cant deny it anymore. It's not a conspiracy. It's you.

son tried to snuff a kid and ended up getting mopped. Crazy.

Every week is something new. I hope he doesn't end up getting in serious trouble and seriously hurt. Those seem to be the only endings in this current story tho..

Dude been taking Ls for years. He had a show in my city like 6 years ago and was at a club after party or some ****. He was on stage and said something about a dude in the crowd and dude slapped the **** out of dude. Dude got checked into a mental hospital around that time too if I'm not mistaken.
Why does this dude walk around with his chest pumped up so much? Does he run with heavy protection at all times or something? (I assume yes)

Why was the child in his face like that first off?

Looks like he had it coming. I know people like to kick someone when they're down, but c'mon.

Last edited:
Broooo :lol: this dude got whooped on by a 10th grader

Tell me that lil ***** didn't deserve it being up in the face of an adult like that? If only Katt had a decent punch.

Back
Top Bottom