Katt williams took it too far or funny?

I see a few Mexican Americans chanting USA and singing the national anthem AT the show. But y'all are offended? Ok...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by aztek67890

Kramer proved a point, go in on black people and you shock the nation, go in on Mexicans, the comedian did it for laughs. Point being you can't isolate one comedian for being over the top to be wrong and another for not

But what did Katt Williams say that was equivalent to Kramer saying n**** ?

He didn't call dude a racial slur. I'll wait...
Nope he didn't say one racial slur, but he went in on Mexicans for 10 minutes, so why is it when it comes to black people is it very shocking and it's down right unacceptable. I'll wait......

He went in on the MA's who don't claim allegiance to this country and made that clear over and over again. His beef was with a Mexican American claiming that Phoenix is Mexico. Drop your emotions and watch it again...

He went in on the one's who don't claim allegiance to this country and made that clear over and over again. His beef was with a Mexican American claiming that Phoenix is Mexico. Drop your emotions and watch it again...

Me? if you saw my first post i said it was a comedian being a comedian, then i responded to the whole Kramer situation, and you sir were the one catching feelings and posting a video extra large ten times to get some NT props

I don't need NT props young aztek... my life is proper enough.

What the @@$* I look like tryna impress anyone on a message board? Feelings? Nice try, but that's tired. Come with something harder. I posted those pics to show the MA's chanting USA and singing the national anthem. Your pressure up?

edit: That's four not ten. Way to count.

What the @@$* I look like tryna impress anyone on a message board? Feelings? Nice try, but that's tired. Come with something harder. I posted those pics to show the MA's chanting USA and singing the national anthem. Your pressure up?
Hmmmm i see your justifying how proper your life is to someone you never met in your life, yep your mad you brought life up that's pretty much it, looks like Kramer is still crawling under your skin after all these years, so what if it is Mexican Americans or not, it's like saying n**** oh wait don't worry it was just for the African Americans

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by bleach

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Curse alot + insert racist jokes= Get lulz. Damn, that's a terrible crowd.
 Then he backtracks and says its not even racial.
well he did say my mexican american homies please stand up
he was just talking those mexicans that come over here to reap the benefits, but still want to act like mexico is the greatest place in the world, which i've notice a lot of

not to mention the guy was screaming "your a $+%$$$" to him

let out all the mexican hate you have in your heart bro. you've been hinting at it since your first reply.
am i racist for agreeing with what the dude said?
frown.gif

edit: That's four not ten. Way to count.

Funny that you ask him if his pressure is up when you have sat there and replied multiple times... For what again?

I don't find Katt Williams funny (I'd rather listen to him rap) at all just like Kevin Hart but this interaction was amusing. He was telling the truth
laugh.gif

I did not get the two @*@*+% laying down on the stage but w/e pimpin

As for the respect aspect with hecklers and comedians I commend Katt for going in as long as he did. All this he should be better than that cuz he's a pro is bull. People paid to hear Katt tell jokes not some drunk dumb #%% yell in the crowd. So even if it got to Katt because of the topic or cuz dude was heckling he did the right thing by spinning it and continuing to entertain everyone.

Man, Katt Williams is one funny three fifths of a person, singing the American national anthem to them Mexicans.

looked like it was about to get ugly for a second. I don't entirely disagree with how katt reacted because that dude WAS being a #$%@. All he had to do was make it a little more clever though instead of letting his emotions take over.

You can clearly tell who the black folks in this thread are, 
laugh.gif

Defend your own, I guess, despite ignorance.

To be honest, it wasn't that bad, but that landscape comment was out of line.

Why can't we compare him to Michael "Kramer" Richards?  Oh, that's right, 'cause Richards used the "N" word.  The word that has lost all meaning, yet shakes you guys to the core when someone who isn't black says it.

Whatever...both were racial slurs and filled with bigotry.  Want to give Katt a pass? go ahead.  Both are inexcusable and sound foolish if trying to defend either.

***EDIT***

"You know what my family did for this country... %@@#@.  Ya'll haven't done %@+!, we were slaves... %@@#@.  Ya'll just work that way at the landscapers %$$+%#*@*@@%" --- Katt Williams
That's what I got from the audio, you guys find this humorous
30t6p3b.gif
.  That wasn't directed at the heckler, that was a broad statement.  If you guys that find it funny, I don't know what to tell you.

Like I said, it wasn't bad, up until that point. 

You guys gotta understand that this was in Arizona. Kat was just playing to the crowd. For all those who says 'Kat has a point tho': What about all the corporations that build factories in Mexico to exploit the system there? If they love America so much why don't they keep their business in their own country and help Americans get jobs?
But of course this is just a comedy show hosted in the most anti-Mexican state.

ooIRON MANoo hit the nail right on the head. How can you defend this unfunny imp. Bigotry is wrong in all of its forms. You really think Mexicans like being stereotyped as landscapers? Also, for those who are saying that Mexicans were chanting USA along with Katt, I have 2 questions.

1. How do you know they were Mexican?
2. When a black guy gives a white guy a pass to say the N word, is it OK for that white guy to use the N word? (the answer is no)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

That was TERRIBLE. How do people like this guy?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's not funny because he took it too far. A true comedian knows how to handle any subject in the right manner. He clearly lost his head.
Agreed. Katt is NOT funny, and he took it too far in that instance. There's a time and place for everything. I agree with the sentiment, he just didn't know how to deliver it.

Adam Carolla is the best at this. He does the same diatribe all the time, but it's calculated. He rails on Mexicans taking over California all the time, but he has context. Adam himself was a day laborer. He talks about all the hard working Mexicans he worked with when he was a day laborer. Therefor there is context to his commentary and humor. Katt Williams has no context.

Back
Top Bottom