Kaws x Uniqlo

Personally I'm a huge fan of Arc'teryx, especially their LEAF and Veilance line. I find it much better than Patagonia, you can see that Arc'teryx puts a ton of money and time into R&D and that their garments are finished using cutting edge techniques.

Personally I'm a huge fan of Arc'teryx, especially their LEAF and Veilance line. I find it much better than Patagonia, you can see that Arc'teryx puts a ton of money and time into R&D and that their garments are finished using cutting edge techniques.

I actually also own an Arc'teryx down jacket and still like my Patagonia one more. The Arc'teryx was way more expensive too.

i had an acronym jacket and it was really good but i only used it a few times and then it got stolen. never gonna spend that much money on a jacket ever again lol. bought it online and it fit kinda weird so it was never my favorite.

arc'teryx stuff is nice but costs more than I want to spend. If I were i'd look at some of the mission workshop stuff. I like the commuter, technical clothing style.

Last edited:

Attachments

• kawset.jpg
    kawset.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 21
Wow just saw this thread and checked my email. I got a code but it's all sold out now.

I got the email 6 minutes ago. I just checked and they're gone already
It wont let you add to the cart or it shows sold out later on? They're showing up for me all the way until I place the order

Got an email.. ordered a small plush since I already have the big one.

Totally wrong, got a code and ordered but threw an error due to my Canadian billing address, hopefully it works. I apologize about my earlier message!

just got the email and was able to get both small and large...will finally celebrate once I have in hand.

It wont let you add to the cart or it shows sold out later on? They're showing up for me all the way until I place the order

When I click the link in the email it takes me to My Shopping Bag. And when I search for Kaws plushie and click it, it gives me an error page.

EDIT

I am ******ed. I never put in the coupon code. I thought it was going to take me straight to the product page. I added the coupon and then was able to add both. I guess I could have copped yesterday too smh.

When I click the link in the email it takes me to My Shopping Bag. And when I search for Kaws plushie and click it, it gives me an error page.
You gotta go to the empty cart, enter the promo code...then a grey selection box would have popped up..click on that and the plushes would be there

Back
Top Bottom