Kaws x Uniqlo

i think some people didnt notice that his first uniqlo collab are the same designs on some of his originalfake stuff

and of was all embroidered 

while uniqlo wasnt and i think the only reason he collabed with uniqlo is bc nigo is with uniqlo now 

and of was all embroidered 

while uniqlo wasnt and i think the only reason he collabed with uniqlo is bc nigo is with uniqlo now 
the first drop had embroidered pieces, my pocket tee has embroidered XX and so does my wifes on the sleeve

but most of it was screen print 

did online pick up from my local mall today... both shirts are clean... i dont think i need 4 tees though... 2 would have been good :lol:

Local uniqlo had a minor restock
Copped a few tees for the nephew
They had dozens of posters left
Couldn't finesse one though

Even thought of buying a bunch of stuff to get inevthen returning it all back a few days later
Employee said, they'll eventually send em to another store or back to their distribution hub
Future collab was already boxed up, they said it didn't sell well ...copped a tee

Tried my xxl kaws peanuts tee's today, fit like an xl supreme tee but a little bit shorter. Thin material, but for 15$ a pop its hard to complain.

I liked the Futura collab, I have the white paint splatter tee

I wonder if his collab with The Weeknd will do well

Copped everything from that Futura collab and went ham on the first Kaws collab. Literally bought doubles of each shirt. :lol:

-Drew

Copped everything from that Futura collab and went ham on the first Kaws collab. Literally bought doubles of each shirt.
laugh.gif

-Drew
I've noticed that there are 2 different cottons with these Uniqlo graphic tees.

One is coarser, tougher, more uncomfortable, and feels like typical Gildan cotton. They fit snug and don't stretch out.

The other is softer and easier to stretch out. These are the ones I cop (e.g. Futura collab tees).

Last edited:
Order came in and I'm happy with the pocket tees.

Gave my daughter the little plush and she began biting on it
tired.gif
 So, I may just decide keep it for myself lol

Debating if I should get some of the Star wars and James Polan tees...

Last edited:
they totes need to make more totes

im watching a few totes on grailed

just restock the whole thing like the last kaws, plushies too, f reselling uniqlo man 

Uniqlo tweeted they'll be restocking this collab at the end of May. No specific date yet. They're gonna announce it through their newsletter.

Back
Top Bottom