KD 11

Still can't decipher any of the crap that's on the insoles and outsoles of the blue pair :lol:

Of the models I own:

4 - cheap, great CWs, uncomfortable
5 - cheap, great CWs, good hoop shoe, subjective aesthetics (personally I like them casually)
5 Elite - overpriced, clunky, but I do enjoy wearing my EYBLs
6 - great CWs, aesthetically pleasing but ultimately plastic shoes (I regret buying so many pairs)
6 Elite - overpriced, very comfortable, decent hoop shoe, "meh" aesthetics
7 - great looks, decent CWs, good hoop shoe, comfy
8 - forgettable looks, underperforming cushion, couple decent colors (N7, Easy Euro)
9 - looks good, comfy, lackluster performance, hard to get on and kind of hard to "style" casually
9 Elite - same as the 9 but a much better performer
10 - basically the same shoe as the 9 but easier to wear casually

Casual (aesthetics, comfort) - 4, 7, 10

Hoops - 5, 7, 9 Elite

Overall - I'm going to have to go with the 7

I went crazy on the KD 5s, loved the look and the colors, otherwise have only owned the xmas and Olympic 7... liked the looks of the 10 a lot, really want to try on the 11

Of the models I own:

4 - cheap, great CWs, uncomfortable
5 - cheap, great CWs, good hoop shoe, subjective aesthetics (personally I like them casually)
5 Elite - overpriced, clunky, but I do enjoy wearing my EYBLs
6 - great CWs, aesthetically pleasing but ultimately plastic shoes (I regret buying so many pairs)
6 Elite - overpriced, very comfortable, decent hoop shoe, "meh" aesthetics
7 - great looks, decent CWs, good hoop shoe, comfy
8 - forgettable looks, underperforming cushion, couple decent colors (N7, Easy Euro)
9 - looks good, comfy, lackluster performance, hard to get on and kind of hard to "style" casually
9 Elite - same as the 9 but a much better performer
10 - basically the same shoe as the 9 but easier to wear casually

Casual (aesthetics, comfort) - 4, 7, 10

Hoops - 5, 7, 9 Elite

Overall - I'm going to have to go with the 7

I agree with alot of what you said.
4s look great as well as the 5s but uncomfy.

I love the 7s looks and comfy.

I just recently bought a pair of 8's not a fan of the looks but I ball in them. they do the job.

9 and 10's are basically the same shoe. I dont own any of the 10's I want a few colorways but for under 50

I'm surprised they aren't up on SNKRS yet if they are coming out in 10 days. Weird release for this shoe...

FTL eu has updated its release date page and the Multi/Multi have been moved to June 25th
datey.jpg

I’m more surprised they aren’t on eBay already. The X was available early and under retail before stores got them.

Same here. I have alerts set up to tell me when they become available on ebay. I am still thinking heavily about ordering a pair from taobao but the overall price of it is a huge turn off when they could potentially come out within weeks

That reviewer bought them at least a half size to full size too big he said as well. We are still talking about a shoe that is not out and is not his shoe for this season but next season. KD likes his shoes loose and free feeling he has said in interviews so it having no support like the 9s does not shock me one bit. these are excerpts from an article about why his shoes keep falling off 538 did
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-kevin-durants-shoes-keep-falling-off/

“Kevin really hates wearing a pair that’s brand new. He likes them boys worn, and then he’ll stick with them consistently, for a long time,” Housen says, adding that he even prefers to use the same pair for both practice and games. “He doesn’t care if they match the uniform that night. He’s just, ‘Those are my shoes — the shoes I practice in, the shoes I play in.’ So I just bring them back and forth for him, and he lets me know when he’s ready to start over with a new pair.” (One indication of all this: Durant’s brand-new sneaker, the KD 11, is available for him to wear now. And Nike’s initial plan was for him to market the shoe to the basketball world by playing in them during the high-profile Western Conference Finals against Houston. But true to form, Durant has yet to wear the shoe, which is slated to be released to the public in June.)

Durant’s explanation for this is simple. “If I feel something is right, I just like to stay in it,” he said. Asked how long he’ll stay in the same pair, Durant thought for a second. “Usually about three weeks — maybe every eight games?”

“Anything too tight on my body as I play, I feel like it restricts me a little bit. I don’t wear the arm sleeves, the undershirts, the finger tape, the wristbands, or none of that stuff,” he said. “I’m already skinny as it is, and I don’t need anything else weighing me down. I want to be aerodynamic out there, and I guess that’s how I think of my shoes as well.”

And so to achieve that featherweight feeling, Durant wears a size-18 while on the court — one full size bigger than what he wears when in casual settings.

“These are like slippers, man, and I just try to be as efficient as I can when I create what I want out there. I don’t want something that’s too bulky. So, sometimes they may come off, but the good thing is, I can slip them back on and keep playing.”

THIS is crazy haha good share

Nike is absolutely slacking I cant believe that they are not released everywhere especially now. Just throw them up as a preorder to ship in a week or 2 just to capitalize on tonight. Funny thing is soleheatonfeet said 2 days ago he already has KD 12 info before the KD 11 is even out to the public

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom