KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by sacking23

Ok, I think I have finally decided to pull the trigger on a pair of KD IV ID's...  I would love as much input as possible as I have narrowed my options down to 2 main designs with a few subtle changes.  I am looking to either create a Grey / Photo Blue color way (as pictured) or a Black / Photo Blue color way... 

I am struggling with the color combination of inner / outer nike swoosh on the Black / Photo Blue color way.  Help me pick the combination. (i.e.  AD, CB, AB etc. or Grey Color way)... 

Or… 

Hoping to get a few more votes, order this weekend!! ....then post pics in 3-4weeks upon arrival
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

wonder how that Chaos inspired colorway looks with red laces. it needs some red accents.

I was playing around with the laces and also tried red when I did that on ID, didn't think much about it then as the chaos iv had the red on the outsole.

14kfpd1.jpg

Which you's think? I'm leaning toward 1 right now. Midnight navy, reflective camo, opposite swoosh is electric green.

wallpaper_3

CRH & Sway those wolverines are cool. Dont wanna sound like a hater to everyone else but wuts up with these super bright n random color sneakers

hmmmm I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger on these Uncreamsicles... what do ya think?? Here is both pics to compare...

vzvr02.jpg

35a21qp.jpg

and If I do pull the trigger should I speckle the midsole??? Just Orange Or Orange & Black??

2zqz9qu.jpg

x4q8i8.jpg

I'm digging this pair above me. I wish more people would just do a thunder colorway that they like, similar to a lot of ID's that people make for the Kobe line and the lakers. Seems like everyone is just trying to throw together a bunch of bright colors.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I'm digging this pair above me. I wish more people would just do a thunder colorway that they like, similar to a lot of ID's that people make for the Kobe line and the lakers. Seems like everyone is just trying to throw together a bunch of bright colors.

There are more Laker fans than Thunder fans.  Lots of people just like the model/customization options.  If you want a Thunder pair, design a Thunder pair.  
I've got a pair of the creamsicles on order, and am really tempted to bite the "Miami Nights" color way someone posted awhile back with the white upper/punch midsole/orange bottom.  Any actual pics of those?

wrote:
Originally Posted by ArmorRig

madvette12, do you have any on feet pics of your ID's? Would love to see some.

Thanks.

Here you go, I wore these for when i went to pick up my Playoffs at NT Santa Monica, had a few people ask me "when do those release?" Also had a long talk with the Nike ID guy about them. 

i was trying out different ideas with the same colors in mind. Love how the strap looks on these. I noticed that your strap is navy with the lines being grey. when i was doing that it shows it the opposite (grey strap and navy lines)
Am i missing something ? or is it just NikeID screwing up? 

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

wrote:
Originally Posted by ArmorRig

madvette12, do you have any on feet pics of your ID's? Would love to see some.

Thanks.

Here you go, I wore these for when i went to pick up my Playoffs at NT Santa Monica, had a few people ask me "when do those release?" Also had a long talk with the Nike ID guy about them. 
i was trying out different ideas with the same colors in mind. Love how the strap looks on these. I noticed that your strap is navy with the lines being grey. when i was doing that it shows it the opposite (grey strap and navy lines)
Am i missing something ? or is it just NikeID screwing up? 

It's just how they look from NikeID but I'm pretty sure it's the opposite in reality as I've seen other yotd pairs here having the chosen color as the strap with the lines being grey.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

There are more Laker fans than Thunder fans.  Lots of people just like the model/customization options.  If you want a Thunder pair, design a Thunder pair.  
I've got a pair of the creamsicles on order, and am really tempted to bite the "Miami Nights" color way someone posted awhile back with the white upper/punch midsole/orange bottom.  Any actual pics of those?

I ordered a creamsicle pair a long time ago but mine was the one with the messed up toe.  I placed my order again two and a half weeks ago so they should be here in a couple weeks.  If I had the money to order another pair, I would gladly order a Thunder colorway.  I just think most people are taking the bright colors too far and throwing them all together and they don't look good, so seeing Thunder cw's instead would be a nice change.

Back
Top Bottom