KD IV NIKEID THREAD

You went all out with the ids lol you want to post up what you ordered?
happy.gif
Few of them are like the ones posted already (space jams, bruce lees, sprites, and electric green) with some tweaks. and a few i wont show until they take them off nikeid lol
Son, you OD on the iD's
smokin.gif
lol
Yessurrr. Dont want to regret not getting all the pairs of em i wanted. Fav shoe since Kobe Vs. Which i slept on making IDs for. :frown: 

Does anyone know if the white "translucent" outsole is the same as the outsole on the KD Gold Medals? I want to use it on my BKLN pair but I'm afraid it would be too grey....and I really hate having true white outsoles

Thank you very much for the photos. Now I'm pretty undecided. I'm not sure what will look better. I'd like it to look as clear as possible. Do you think a black or white midsole would look better? I might have to redesign the entire black/white theme on my pair if I go with a white midsole...hmmm

Finally broke down and bought a pair of Yeezy Inspired IDs. I been goin back and fourth about it for WEEKS. Went with the matte finish and the green translucent sole.

I went half size up. Hope that was a good decision. 

Last edited:
Finally broke down and bought a pair of Yeezy Inspired IDs. I been goin back and fourth about it for WEEKS. Went with the matte finish and the green translucent sole.

I went half size up. Hope that was a good decision. 

Pictures when you get them...! :smokin

Love mine guys. I def like the pair with the black swoosh better. So I can just rock one until it looks bad, then swap the strap to my other pair :smokin

Last edited:
Here is a few pics of the pair I made my wife for our 2nd anniversary, red and black were our wedding colors.  Put the wedding date inside the strap.  Pics aren't the best as I'm at work and only have my iphone.  I went with the reflective camo.

Last edited:
Nice yeezy & bred ids up there. Cant wait til mines come in, I ordered them on 8/23 so how much longer yall think I gotta wait for?

finally got mine..ordered them on 8/18..black and hot punch. Not bad at all ....should have gotten a size up though.

I finally decided to pull the trigger on a pair of dunkman inspired KD's. Waited long enough to make me a pair.

On another note-
I just can't get down with all these "yeezy" pairs being posted on here. The green soles on them just don't work. Y'all forcing a yeezy look out that iD colorway.

Anyone know when they will take down the KD IV ID option? Still thinking of a good CW...either that Space Jam CW like the one up top or a Plat Yeezy 2 CW...

finally got mine..ordered them on 8/18..black and hot punch. Not bad at all ....should have gotten a size up though.
I ordered 2 pairs on the 18th. Received 1 today. The other pair will be here tomorrow. I can't wait to see what they look like. Pics in the AM.

I don't know why, but I ordered my normal size and they fit me perfect.

About to create 3 or 4 more pair. Hopefully they don't removed them anytime soon.

Nice yeezy & bred ids up there. Cant wait til mines come in, I ordered them on 8/23 so how much longer yall think I gotta wait for?
I ordered two pairs on 08/22.  I've got one coming tomorrow, but the other pair hasn't shipped it seems.  Only about three weeks in though so I imagine I'll be getting the other pair next week.

I've ordered from Nike ID before and they are usually on the mark about their listed time frames.

Back
Top Bottom