KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

They raised the price on YOTD options by 10 dollars smh

wow smhhhhhh

glad alot of us got a pair before that 10 buck hike

Finally decided on a design and they go and change the price. You can't even see the Dragon/KD logo on most of the dark colored shoes. Not helping their case any.

I need to learn how to post pictures from nike id cuz I got some designs im contemplating on getting. Can anybody help me out lol

Originally Posted by chaose57

pulled my trigger on this one, waiting game begins

WHOA. Those look like they could be really nice.I'm suprised we haven't seen a flood of the ID's yet...there have been some really nice ones but not as many pairs as I expected.

Not sure if someone posted these but...
UNDFTD IV 
vw-1

Megatron
I came up with this one
vw-1

Heres some more I've thought of making...

Grinch
(just paint the whole midsole to match the upper lol)
vw-1

Solar Red
vw-1

Chaos (Kobe V)
Used the reflective camo option and add red speckles onto the midsole
vw-1

Chaos (Kobe VI)
vw-1

Wish they added more color options on the midsole and reflective camo choice

Originally Posted by ceemcee

WHOA. Those look like they could be really nice.I'm suprised we haven't seen a flood of the ID's yet...there have been some really nice ones but not as many pairs as I expected.
hands down the best. These are legit..nothing ridiculous like the rest of these ID's.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

>

WHOA. Those look like they could be really nice.
I'm suprised we haven't seen a flood of the ID's yet...there have been some really nice ones but not as many pairs as I expected.
hands down the best. These are legit..nothing ridiculous like the rest of these ID's.

No shots but some people like their "rediculous" ids. Why have the option of making something creative and then not use them? These
Are clean. Along with a lot of other ids in here

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

I'm suprised we haven't seen a flood of the ID's yet...there have been some really nice ones but not as many pairs as I expected.

No shots but some people like their "rediculous" ids. Why have the option of making something creative and then not use them? These
thanks guys, i'll post pics as soon as i get them. maybe in 5 weeks time
frown.gif

I'm not taking shots at anyone in particular so I'm sorry if I offended you. 

I'm not taking shots at anyone in particular so I'm sorry if I offended you. 

Lol na
It's gravy. Jus u know some ppl Like different things and what not

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those spacejams look nice but...
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I really dislike how the Black upper looks with the Translucent sole, especially how there's no trace of the midsole on the toe and how Black dips...

clear sole is lookin real ugly right now

was gonna pull the trigger on those "yeezys" inspired last week but seeing pictures of clear sole turned me off. so i made these.....

Back
Top Bottom