KD IV NIKEID THREAD

the midnight navy yotd base definitely looks great. I'm really tempted to make one based on Madvette12's ID.

^its anodized, it's got some shine on it and thanks JuMPoFF22 always appreciate the positive feedback!

Nice ID's Joesanerd.

ASG for 250 or ID for 150. I'll probably just go with the ID's now. Need to find the best combo.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

^I think you should share the story because that is such a loud colorway lol

one of my long time friends for 11 years. on july 4th 09 she walked like 3 hours to come see me at seaside in oregon and when she got there
she was wearing socks that where pink bright green and white so i wanted to show in a way that she means something to me i love to id shoes over lil things like that theres more

to the story but there u go my dude thats my pink bright green kds lol 

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by KC KING T9X

Here's my pair long story behind the color way but thought id share
i think pink-lemonade off the bat, and BUZZ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 toystory is my fav diseny/pixar movie i almost cried in 3 
lol nice job alotta loud color but most are really nice
thank u sir lol there a little hard to look at in the sun lol 

Anyone know if the KDs will get new options or even if they will lose some like with the Kobes and Lebrons? Thinking about finally iDing a pair...

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Originally Posted by madvette12

My ID's finally came in. Guess what inspired me. 
they really did fix the dark toe problem with the glue....my joints dont look like that in the front....nice
PUTAH!!! this is something!! the one on the nikeid page is too shiny for YOTD.. great execution man..

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

2nd pair just came in...

Nice iD's man. I've got a similar design in my locker but with a black swoosh and purple underlay. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on them after seeing these.

is the cushion on the kd iv id better than the regular colorways we can buy?

so my sister told me that my nikeid came in earlier today and she sent me pictures of it...

I thought that the orange like color inside the mesh is only because of the lighting or camera, but my sister told me that its a different shade of pink.smh

Can't wait to see it myself. hopefully it's not as bad as it looks in this pics

Originally Posted by yk12

is the cushion on the kd iv id better than the regular colorways we can buy?
I opted for the extra cushion option offered on nike id for my pair.  From my experience, they're slightly softer but less breathable and make the midsole area narrower.  I thought my pair was pretty uncomfortable to wear and started to hurt the middle part of my foot after about 5 hours.  I also have fairly narrow feet...

Originally Posted by chaose57

so my sister told me that my nikeid came in earlier today and she sent me pictures of it...

I thought that the orange like color inside the mesh is only because of the lighting or camera, but my sister told me that its a different shade of pink.smh

Can't wait to see it myself. hopefully it's not as bad as it looks in this pics

I'm sure it's cool in person...Anyone else have detailed pics of a "Yeezy" style color way? Possibly differant material / sole variations?

Those Space Jams are tooooo nice 
eek.gif

SMH @ nikeid for not being available in australia 
frown.gif

If anyone's willing to help out.......
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom