KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Good looks on the sample iDs carbonsilver. Glad to see the finish on the Hyperfuse isn't too shiny. Any samples with a black upper?

aight that pic is enough to make me pull the trigger on my id, that court purple is money :smokin

The quality doesnt look as good as the ivs, but the speckled midsole is niceeee

Those were the only KD V samples they had there, so no black. They had Lebron Xs too, they were def shinier than the KDs.

They all looked real good. Just looks a little weird having the tongue above the base, aha.

These look so much cleaner then the lebron ids. The all green IRL pictures look hot

I ordered these yesterday. My take on the lebron cannons. That atomic green is extreme fire! Whats the consensus on these, hit or miss?

Last edited:
If I had a code I'd pull the trigger, 180 is steep. Will prolly end up just doing it though.

If I had a code I'd pull the trigger, 180 is steep. Will prolly end up just doing it though.

Again, they aren't $180, guys.

They are $5 short after shipping and tax(Cali). That's if you just order one pair. I can't seem to put my order in. It looks underwhelming when you're looking at them from the computer screen. I'll skip out on these for now. The Lebron X iD is much more appealing at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom