KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Yea i might just steal some of these designs 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nice! I'd love to see with gitd. So anxious to get mine
laugh.gif

Denimflow... I must've missed your pics. Those came out
smokin.gif
almost look like navy upper (even though I know it's black) from my phone, looks good!
Thanks man! Yeah for some reason the picture came out looking like navy lol
ARGGGHHH. I was hoping I would be the only one making a Yeezy inspired colorway. These are exactly identical to the pair I ordered. Not, I figured yeezy would inspire many pairs, since there were so many close options.Only difference in mine is I ordered the glow in the dark laces. I know these look way better with black laces, so I bought a replacement pair. I just wanted GITD back-ups.Nice design!
thanks homie
smokin.gif

yoo can you show us some more pics? i'm thinking of making a yeezy pair
First thing tomorrow morning! 

These were available since the 6th, I ordered on the 9th and have yet to get a shipped email with a tracking number. All I want to know is when I should be expecting. I'm excited and getting impatient

These were available since the 6th, I ordered on the 9th and have yet to get a shipped email with a tracking number. All I want to know is when I should be expecting. I'm excited and getting impatient

Check your NDC status, it probably says "Build Complete", your tracking # won't work until it says "Shipped".

Your shoes are more than likely sitting in customs, be patient.

:smokin

Oh and thanks y'all. 8)

I'll be needing those yeezy's grinchs and the galaxy is so clean i need them also

Let me tell you...
The KD V is seriously the best bang for buck, the fit, comfort, quality is better than most of the LeBron X iD's I've seen.
The huge Zoom Air pocket up front is really noticeable and helps with comfort.
Leo Chang, great job man.
No brainer, I will be getting 5-6 more pairs of them...amazing shoe to say the least.
thats y i'll have at least 2 ids an 4 reg pairs.

Cannons are nice. These look better with the teal upper than the other pair. I'm assuming you used midnight navy for the midsole? Is it not too blue compared to the original color?

Cannons are nice. These look better with the teal upper than the other pair. I'm assuming you used midnight navy for the midsole? Is it not too blue compared to the original color?
Yeah, also yellow paint speckles but too much glare from my house. They are extrememly comfortable, I do suggest going a half size down of what you wore with the KD IV. I got these, the DMV's, and the Away CW all in 12 wishing I could get them in 11.5. They arent too big but just enuff you notice. I love them though......

Back
Top Bottom