KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Yeah those belong to s dubl. He had the "Turn off the Lights" personal iD on them. I thought they were black too. Dark grey is the new black >D
Nah I don't do customs. It's just elementary stuff. If you can paint and cut stuff you can do it yourself. :D

Yea n na idk how to do any of that :nerd: lol
But it makes me feel more comfortable about copping my reverse nerf id now but thats only if I miss out on the Energies (Splatter) KDs lol

that's a creative idea bro. you order yet?
soon... so no shark bites
happy.gif

champs and nike have them in stores. not online unfortunately . at least thats what dude told me at the register

:x @ all of these new designs.
NOT in a good way.

word... nothing against the designs, but that print is fugly as a mo fo..... I messed with ID for a lil bit last night, and took the print off right away. On top of the $10 extra for it? :lol: naw man, Im good.

A few inspirations I had based on my favorite kicks:

My favorite Kobe IV pair that apparently don't exist anymore
View media item 191049
Don't know if I want the speckle on the midsole but I thought it looks close to the 7 laces that are with the shoe
View media item 191050

i gave up my kd 3 asg like a idiot and still regret it so if this years all-stars are hard to grab or not appealing I'll make purchase one of these. What do you guys think clear translucent sole or all red solid sole?

View media item 191051

View media item 191052

Back
Top Bottom