KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

wow that's fast :wow:
I ordered mine on the 8th, hopefully it would be on it's way too. Anyway's can't wait to see your ID :smokin

Yup, my tracking # still isn't live, the shoes haven't been passed through customs so I won't know what delivery date will be until it is.

I can't wait...going to be amazing in person.

:smokin

lightweight surprised people haven't been making yeezy colorways with these since you can actually get a GITD sole

I know this isn't exactly perfect but I I had it looking like the Lebron 9 Swingmans. It needed a little Seattle Flavor from the Mariners via The Griffey Diamond Fury. Ill prolly remake these but Its not a bad start.

When making these they ended up looking like the Entourag pair I made so I decided to reverse the blue and gold and used this picture above as inspiration. That was a great team!

These KD V's are dope. Was never a huge fan of the earlier models but something about this model i really like. Loving Leo Changs version. They look so retro to me, like a basketball shoe made 15-20 years ago.

Run TMC, those were the days. I watched Mitch Richmond play at KSU and got to meet him. Still have a signed "Happy Birthday" photo hanging up in my bar.

copped

11c8s4p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom