KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

yea thats what kept me from doing so i just usually wait til i have a lot of extra cash and do it when i wont notice and before u know it voila even tho i wish these took the whole month because of all the errors on my last pair

I have yet pulled the trigger on a V ID.. hopefully soon, I guess it's the long wait for it that keeps me from doing it lol
Thats exactly how I was last year for the KD IV. The IV was one of my favorite shoes ever. But they wait stopped me from buying at least several different iD's. I was upset I missed out on the IV iD. But I recently pulled the trigger on a V iD. Was happy I did. Should get em' in around 20 days. The wait will be worth it to me.

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Keep black if ur gonna keep liner black for gray swoosh use gray liner and add speckle to mid would look good IMO

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these. S/O to gentry187 for the inspiration...

Changed mine up a bit and went Navy Mid-sole and Green lining. I felt the black and grey dulled it down too much for my liking.

Thoughts?
Very nice decisions on colors for them. Should come out great! I would make sure to throw some speckles on the midsole though. Just my opinion. Good luck with your iD!

Very nice decisions on colors for them. Should come out great! I would make sure to throw some speckles on the midsole though. Just my opinion. Good luck with your iD!

That pic they have the Blue Glow Speckle..just switched to white to make the speckle pop a bit more. Order placed...we'll see.

Some nice ids in here I plan on making my pair in the summer. Want a hot punch colorway but not sure how the pink would be in person plan on going to a nike town during spring break so hopefully they have that color on a model so I can know for myself.

Really hope an update in the near future includes the weatherman upper color I think it's stadium green. Will make that color in a quick second.

Back
Top Bottom