KD X

Been waiting for a road Dubs colorway and missed out on these. They are nice, but not a must have. Disappointed but quickly moving on. I'll save my money for the IDs and get a colorway I really want...

Nike handled this whole thing poorly man. I'm really disappointment.
Not even this shoe, but the whole shoe since he's won.

KD won a chip, and you gave my mans a tee shirt lol
Then when you drop a shoe; not only do you make it limited, it's not even the shoe he wore.

Bron and Kyrie got packs, etc
Heck that one year Bron lost in the finals, they dropped his PE. Pure trash.

All of this. If the white opening day release is too much I'll stick with my currys and to support Klay with anta.
Nike handled this whole thing poorly man. I'm really disappointment.
Not even this shoe, but the whole shoe since he's won.

KD won a chip, and you gave my mans a tee shirt lol
Then when you drop a shoe; not only do you make it limited, it's not even the shoe he wore.

Bron and Kyrie got packs, etc
Heck that one year Bron lost in the finals, they dropped his PE. Pure trash.

Damn! I was expecting them to sell out but they sold out super fast?

I thought everyone hated KD, that is until you throw on limited tag on the shoe. People will cop.

I just love this model, but I'm still 50/50 on KD. Dude is lethal but I just miss the old days NBA players and the way they carried themselves.

Couldn't agree more. KD is a year or two away from surpassing Lebron as the #1...but his move to GS really affected my opinion of him as a competitor.

He's still one of my favorite players and I've always liked his shoes. Love the X, but I'm not paying resale.

SNKRS is such a garbage app. First, they immediately said Sold Out. Then I refreshed, they came back, and I followed through and purchased and it said Pending. Then I came back later to check on the status and I hadn't gotten them, but they were available again, so I followed through and purchased them and they said Pending again. Then I checked later and they said Sold Out again. Argh.

SNKRS is such a garbage app. First, they immediately said Sold Out. Then I refreshed, they came back, and I followed through and purchased and it said Pending. Then I came back later to check on the status and I hadn't gotten them, but they were available again, so I followed through and purchased them and they said Pending again. Then I checked later and they said Sold Out again. Argh.
At least they were in your app. My app magically didn't have them anymore so I had to take this L through the website :lol:

Back
Top Bottom