KD X

just came back from nyc hoh. they sold out THIS MORNING. I thought they got them yesterday. but they ended up getting them this morning. all sold out

Wonder how many pairs they got in? Local HoH around me got about 12-14 pairs in. Some of them didn't even certain sizes in. Either the employees grabbed them or they never got them in.

Regardless of the quantity available. Lots of KD X fans out there when you throw a "limited/finals/MVP" label in there. Lol

got mine from Shoe Palace today def a great pickup cannot wait to actually wear them!

Attachments

• 20170913_154616.jpg
    20170913_154616.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 77
So Nike finally drops a legit X Warriors colorway that people have been clamoring for since Xs first released so of course they make it limited.

Nike gonna Nike.

So people really gonna go after the kyries over the kd x ? I doubt that .. I'd say try and get the kd first then kyries

So people really gonna go after the kyries over the kd x ? I doubt that .. I'd say try and get the kd first then kyries

I think folks will go after both, different crowds.
Kyries being linked to Kobe helps, and KDs not being the true PE doesn't necessarily "help" lol

Back
Top Bottom