KD X

Saw oreos in person today. Flawless. Might require a double up. One for ball and one for casual.
Me too .. I tried them on when I tried to get a signed kd pair .. they were not in my sights because of the adidas releases this week and I might have to reconsider... oreos are actually the best colorway thus far in terms of hooping and casual wear

NikeLab KDX's delivered today from NDC. Few pics!

Sizing is tts and fit very snug on the medial side -- good shoe to ball in and move like the finals MVP!
Yeah, I need to get these or the React Hyperdunks.

Might be in...curious about future colorways and how good they'll look [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Kd 10s in both colorways are limited to 1 per cart on NDC. Whites are excluded from discount as well. I am not sure what they are going for there since the whites are available on discount on a few other websites

I hooped in my Labs twice and overall I like them. The lacing system takes time to adjust and get used to. At first I over tightened them to the point where it started to hurt my foot because I was nervous about lateral containment with the FlyKnit and awkward lacing system... then I loosened them up and my foot started to slightly roll during lateral cuts... finally I tightened them just right and the shoe has been great since then.

I hooped in my Labs twice and overall I like them. The lacing system takes time to adjust and get used to. At first I over tightened them to the point where it started to hurt my foot because I was nervous about lateral containment with the FlyKnit and awkward lacing system... then I loosened them up and my foot started to slightly roll during lateral cuts... finally I tightened them just right and the shoe has been great since then.
Thanks for the info. This is what I wanted to find out. 

Just contemplating if I should consider playing in them because they're a low shoe. I'm scared I might roll my ankle down the road.

Had to go .5 down in both of these to an 11. The labs fit a little more snug than the Oreos. Also the laces should have been made a few inches longer. Overall it's a great shoe. I may end up with 4 or 5 colorways of kd10's. Im going to ball in the Oreos later today.

View media item 2472845

Back
Top Bottom