KD X

That has to be mislabeled. :lol:

Surprised we haven't seen a KD champ shoe yet, maybe they're waiting for beginning of the season.

Grabbed the igloo KD X with the 20BTS code that expires today, can't wait till they come in.

Screen shot 2017-08-01 at 1.39.57 AM.jpg

I like the aesthetics of this model. I just can't wear it for more than a couple hours. They hurt around the top of my toes up to my ankle. Anybody else like this too?

I like the aesthetics of this model. I just can't wear it for more than a couple hours. They hurt around the top of my toes up to my ankle. Anybody else like this too?

You sure you got the right size? They fit nicely for me, just don't like them for hoopin but casually im straight

The more I read about these, the more I get a feeling that they are like a casual version of the 9s. Kinda like the way Jordan Futures are to Air Jordan 11s. They made the wrong tweaks, performance wise

I haven't tried em on yet. Had to grab them go out of town but I finally got the labs. Want the Oreos too one day

Attachments

• IMG_3818.JPG
    IMG_3818.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 40
Anybody hooping in these having a heel slip issue? Like the Durant line but there is always a heel slip issue for me. Always wonder if Durant had that issue in a shoe made for him, he always seems to be coming out of his shoes during games.

So I really like my labs, and decided to go back and look for the first pair (anniversaries?). I figured I'd have to pay a little over retail on eBay or something. I check on footlocker and what do you know, the only size left is a 14 and it's a ship-from-store. $25 off over $125 promo going on so they were $135 shipped+tax.

Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

these should be on ID already, by the time we get actual GSW colorways we will be halfway if not 3/4 of the way to the 11 and the elite if they decide to do them again.

these should be on ID already, by the time we get actual GSW colorways we will be halfway if not 3/4 of the way to the 11 and the elite if they decide to do them again.

It's almost like Nike hates KD and his fans. No iD shoe, no champ shoe, giving us crappy KD 9 colors, etc.....

Back
Top Bottom