keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Let's not also forget that he killed a bunch of people in order to escape the life.

So his wife was worth it. She gets sick, dies, and leaves him a final gift of her love: the dog.

Wick has every reason to do what he did.

imagine if his wife was still alive and they ****** with her too..

ad4b980b8799c572eb7008ad264993618405a99a_hq.gif

no gunplay needed. pure hands on everyone.

...o yea that italian mami who was in rome whom JW targeted....she was stacked :evil:

This picture was litty [emoji]128076[/emoji]
I couldn't believe that italian ma; that creation.

Last edited:
listening to the double toasted guys on the movie..

they made a great point, Lawrence fishbourne really over acted his part

I thought so too. Felt very forced. I understand why he was there (for the universe) but I could have done without him.

Movie was FIRE! When something ain't broke, don't try to fix it, sequel delivered and can't wait for part 3, ya slept on Keanu, dude doesn't need to be an actor, he has that Bruce Willis magic...

Common is so type casted...but he did good here, their fight scene was possibly the best choreographed fight scene I've seen in a while, I was winded at the end :lol:

So does part 2 have the most kills in a movie ever? I remember Equilibrium had that record for a bit. That movie was awesome too btw

John Wick killed more people in one scene than Denzel did in that entire movie, :lol:

Bruh movie was sooooo dope.

Can someone explain Fishburne's crew to me? How come they weren't tryna kill Wick when he had that 7m contract on his head?

I think it's because he first page for passage to see him and then once they spoke to each other, John managed to convince him that it is best not to kill him.

It might also be up to interpretation but in some way, maybe he also felt he owed John for not killing him?

I thought it was higher felt like dude killed 60 people in the tunnel.

the chart shows he killed 65 in the tunnel or in that whole scene which included the tunnel.

Bruh movie was sooooo dope.

Can someone explain Fishburne's crew to me? How come they weren't tryna kill Wick when he had that 7m contract on his head?

I think he explained how since Santino is now seated in the high table after having his sister killed he was gonna take over New York which means it'll be war with Fishburne's crew and Santino's crew. And even if Fishburne's crew managed to kill Santino he will then have to deal with the High Table coming after them.. So John Wick is like you should just let me kill Santino instead and have the High Table come after him instead

Last edited:
oh aight. Thx

I was under the impression that Fishburne's and the homeless dudes were a totally different assassin organization... like the minor leagues/rejects that couldn't make it to the elite assassin org. LOL

oh aight. Thx

I was under the impression that Fishburne's and the homeless dudes were a totally different assassin organization... like the minor leagues/rejects that couldn't make it to the elite assassin org. LOL

I think they are as well, not minor leagues but that section of the city is theirs.

Back
Top Bottom