Keeping Carmines and Fire Red v's ICY

My Carmines came pre-yellowed a bit.

After a bit of SeaGlow, they have a slight blue tint.

man i hear so many diff opnions.....i recently put my dmp vi/xi, xi/xii, vi,xvii cdps i saran rap............im prolly take them out because im thinking theyneed to breathe.........any one with experience?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

man by the time you decide to wear them they will be re releasing *or* Crumble
tired.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

no exposure to light, and a place with a moderate climate. humidity messes stuff up (unrelated but i saw a guy with a pair of medicom 3s that had fungus and weird stuff on them from humidity), under the bed, sylicia if you want, away from a heater is prolly your best bet

you'll also need to clean your kicks even the bottoms if their not deadstock. dirt is a magnet for humidity to grow into something like fungus to grow anddestroy your j's...

Originally Posted by yadude318

all this is interesting, ill just sit back and learn, but I wear all mine thats the enjoyment

^^^^i just nothiced buddy dug this up from 3 months ago. dont post pls

just wear them already
my '00 blk/silver Vs aren't even that yellow and I wear them at least a few time a year
winter time is coming, just walk around in a little fresh snow to keep them clean

Dig up my @ss i just saw this and it was interesting to me , as i am trying to learn how to care for my kicks, I wasnt even a member when this thread opened soits new to me and I dont care about getting post up. I come here for the knowledge not any other reason, i dont see the advantage of getting post up besidesselling privledges and im not planning on selling any my kicks anyway so how would this help me. Only reason this caught my eye was I recently was trying toacquire Carmines which I now have a DS pair of so whoever has something to say anything about digging up a post needs to get a life

i did a expermient i put 2 shoes in ziplocs and the other 2 i just took the paper out and left in the boxes for 6 months and the one in ziplocs yellowedquicker so im taking all my shoes out of ziplocs and also people said the ziplocs no air so if you decide to wear them they'll crumble because no air willmake the glue dry out just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom