Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

I thought until you smash the whole thing was faking interest.

Unless you actually meet a chick that is interesting, can make you laugh, and can provide some insight/different perspective. If not the rest is just enjoying/surviving different types of women while you can and getting yambs.
You should find a chick that's heavy into movies dawg. I see you posting in the movie thread, you know yo ****.
Those females hard to find even at a film festival.

Might start showing up to film classes looking for a cutie or 2.

idk what to say lol
plus I'm not sure if things like eye contact from a girl even mean anything
It's not that hard man, they're just people. Compliment something she's wearing, say your sister's birthday is coming up and you want to get her something similar or some such ********.

Notice anything in her hands (gym bag, briefcase, selfie stick, Pinkberry) and riff on that. If she likes you, she'll work almost as hard as you to keep the conversation going...if not, oh well. Switch targets, try again.

If it's the approach anxiety that gets you, pretend she's an ugly girl and therefore her evaluation of you does not matter.

Oh, and I find that if a girl looks at you then looks down and away when you meet her eyes, she's--at a primal level--intimidated by her attraction to you. (Same way you probably are, difference is somebody's gotta make the leap) Definitely so if she keeps sneaking little peeks. 

I'm no expert, but having to deal outside my native language here a lot of the time had really forced me to step up my nonverbal/perception game...remember, she's just some chick.

Last edited:
idk what to say lol
plus I'm not sure if things like eye contact from a girl even mean anything
I read this in The Rock's Autobiography a long time ago, You gotta just view the shorties as lil bunnies waiting for us to pounce on em'.
We grown Lions outchea, you just gotta be a savage sometimes dig that. Confidence is key

Last edited:
In addition, this is 2016. If you're the right type of guy, you don't even need to cheat. There are plenty of women who will provide all the things that a committed partner would, without the commitment, while you continue to philander in the streets. Combine that with the rock bottom price of the yamb, and there's NO good reason to engage in infidelity.

Be in a committed relationship because you WANT to be, and because you enjoy all the benefits (and responsibilities) that come with one. Playing both sides of the fence, especially in a time like this, is just corny. Make up your mind, and be a real man, which there's more to than shooting up the block indiscriminately.

This. I honestly don't have to read anymore of this thread because this encapsulate my thoughts. When I was single, I still had women who provided almost as much as a gf could. I understood boundaries, and I didn't want to blur the lines, so I wouldn't drain them emotionally. But everything from food to just hanging out, was there. And of course physically.

But at the end of the day, they knew they were not my girl. And I wasn't going to take the next step with them, despite their efforts to woo me. I didn't have to answer to anyone, my phone was always faced up, and I didn't care about anything they were doing. Hell, I encourage some of them to have male friends.

A lot of you realize this, or this was you prior to your current relationships. But you've gotten yourself into a web, in which it's hard for you to really let your girl down. Yeah selfishness is at play, but it's more so fear of hurting the person in some of your cases.

Idk man, I had a conscience once...

Told ol' girl things & thought everything was all good like Rare...

'Til months pass & you just sitting there eating some ice cream & get hit with a " Oh, you thinking about that *****?"

:stoneface:

Oh how naive I once was...

Never again.

Deny 'til I die/ take it to the grave gang [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I don't condone cheating btw.

Not snitching on myself unless I'm leaving my girl for said girl. Def not snitching on myself if no sex took place, nope.
So the cape does actually come off from time to time...

My man 8)

Everything said in this post :smh: .........

STRAIGHT FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless she catch u in the ***** u deny that ****. Idc what the text say, just say it was just jokes or role play. U ever admit to getting yambs or wanting to u might as well leave. U gonna hear that **** the rest of your life. Y'all gonna be on vacation happy, laying in a hammock. U gonna dose off and she gonna "o u must be thinking about Tina u ****** in 2002". U snitch on yaself u gonna end up catching a domestic 1 day slapping the **** out of her. I'm my ogs told me anything, never snitch on yaself, u not rebuilding trust bruh, u put yaself on the top 10 most wanted list and every move is noted.

Unless she catch u in the ***** u deny that ****. Idc what the text say, just say it was just jokes or role play. U ever admit to getting yambs or wanting to u might as well leave. U gonna hear that **** the rest of your life. Y'all gonna be on vacation happy, laying in a hammock. U gonna dose off and she gonna "o u must be thinking about Tina u ****** in 2002". U snitch on yaself u gonna end up catching a domestic 1 day slapping the **** out of her. I'm my ogs told me anything, never snitch on yaself, u not rebuilding trust bruh, u put yaself on the top 10 most wanted list and every move is noted.

Let me add to this....

Human beings are vengeful MFers....

So let's say you confessed, and she forgives you. You gonna hear it for the rest of y'all relationship. That's true!

But be prepared! 3 years later down the relationship, and see your girl back getting blown out.

She gon' hit you with "how does it feel?" :lol:

Last edited:
Let me add to this....

So let's say you confessed, and she forgives you. You gonna hear it for the rest of y'all relationship. That's true!

But be prepared! 3 years later down the relationship, and see your girl back getting blown out.

U ain't lying. With a woman u don't know if it's coming next week or next decade. Just know, after she do it it's gonna be 100% your fault in her mind because she gonna bring up that 1 time u confessed 12 years ago.

Let me add to this....

Your second line is what these dudes forget. Human. Human nature. She finds out you betrayed her trust she'll never forget it. No words or actions can fix that. You made a mistake. Luckily you got away with it, shut your *** up, never do it again and be even more dedicated now since the thought of losing her scared you. Don't believe that Disney ****,accept reality.

Let me add to this....

U ain't lying. With a woman u don't know if it's coming next week or next decade. Just know, after she do it it's gonna be 100% your fault in her mind because she gonna bring up that 1 time u confessed 12 years ago.

Every thing from there on out.... WILL BE JUSTIFIED through her mind!

She gave out her number.... because you cheated 4 years ago.

She had drinks with a male coworker.... because you cheated last year.

She gave him a BJ.... because you cheated last week.

She was texting him late at night.... because you cheated yesterday.

Last edited:
How would you feel about your lady having a side piece as long as you don't know? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

in all seriousness i be messing wit bi chicks, if she smashing another broad i don't consider that a "threat".

Last edited:
Don't let homie fool you with his caping. It's a front. Dude is a savage. Catching whop from randoms and then going home and kissing his girl like it was just another day at the office.

:rofl:

New mouth is amazing man and she wasn't random been coworkers for two year :lol: :tongue:

Y'all labeled me a caper, I just believe in equal rights.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom