Kelly Osbourne "If we kick all the latinos outta the country then who's going to clean our toliets"

I'm Hispanic and not outraged, probably a joke or something .
If it's not then i'm just sad that she even thinks like that .

Last edited:
when i first saw it i was like oh she's just talking **** about trump, but then i was like wait

so she's basically saying latios clean toilets?? then at the end she was like "but in LA...." and she stopped, like she was about to say "in la illegal immigrants do this or that"

its like she called trump out for being racist and in the process a liiiiiiil racist seeped out of her loool

I said nothing about race....It's just crazy how "context" is the new go to for an ignorant comment

already said I know what she meant but the wording was terrible....she too old to not know how to word that somewhat correctly 

Anyway she worded that, people would've taken it out of context. They already saying she believes that's all Latinos are good for. She never eem said that.

I see the point she was trying to make, she just articulated it VERY poorly

Seem like she was saying Trump and people like Trump benefit from the cheap quality labor undocumented workers bring to America, all the while complaining about them being here.

Seems more like a gaf, not really a slick racist comment to me

Last edited:
Pure ignorance coming out her lips

If Rosie didn't check her then smh

Crazy thing is I think she was gonna really say some dumb **** after the "in LA" part :lol: luckily for her she got cut off

she need to take notes from that actor Penn Badgley on how to speak up for minorities without saying something ignorant. That white brother was dropping fire on Twitter the other day.

Yeah let's not address anything ever, let's exaggerate and classify it as fake outrage and leave it be.

I still the point she was trying to make, she just articulated it VERY poorly

Seem like she was saying Trump and people like Trump benefit from the cheap quality labor undocumented workers bring to America, all the while complaining about them being here.

Seems more like a gaf, not really a slick racist comment to me

This as well, she was just passionate and not quite articulate like you said. No need to crucify her, but nothing wrong with addressing it. ****** getting annoying now calling any opinion "fake outrage".

Stillin does that in every thread unless it involves a dog

That's his passion

I sincerely believe she was being sarcastic and her intentions to make a good point through humor just came out wrong.

If you can't say that on a show called The View, where can you say it? It's literally a bunch of has-been (and never-been) women sitting at a round table talking for an hour.

The offensive part is people who take what Trump says at face value. He is literally a wrestler riling up the crowd. All these politicians who talk about building a wall or deporting all illegals are just entertaining their audience.

It seems like she was saying Trump and people like Trump benefit from the cheap quality labor undocumented workers bring to America, all the while complaining about them being here.

Exactly. Incredible how quick people are to judge. The media is constantly looking for any dirt, controversy or scare tactic that they can report.

Here's a life hack: DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ

Last edited:
Go to desktop mode on the bottom then click on edit thread and it should let you edit the title .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom