Kendrick Lamar deserves more HYPE.

Cole, Krit, and Kendrick are my top 3 new dudes right now. All of them kill everything
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

he's doing a collab tape with J. Cole...

and Dave Free mentioned to me about Schoolboy Q charting on Billboard? nice!

A whole tape with Cole?? Can anyone confirm? But K. is niice with it. I feel like he can be bigger too. Yea he has threads about him on various hip hop forums but they come n go. They don't stay at the top like a Krit thread, Mac Miller, Curren$y thread ect. But he is getting more love by the day it seems like.

A whole tape with Cole?? Can anyone confirm? But K. is niice with it. I feel like he can be bigger too. Yea he has threads about him on various hip hop forums but they come n go. They don't stay at the top like a Krit thread, Mac Miller, Curren$y thread ect. But he is getting more love by the day it seems like.

Son is going to black out, that will be amazing if it comes to fruition.

Son is going to black out, that will be amazing if it comes to fruition.

dont see the hype around kendrick at all. maybe its dudes boring voice that shuts me down.

checkin him out in la tmw tho, just to see if his live show will change my mind. lol

and as for the proj with jcole, isnt it just some tracks, not a full collab tape? that would be interestin tho

dont see the hype around kendrick at all. maybe its dudes boring voice that shuts me down.

checkin him out in la tmw tho, just to see if his live show will change my mind. lol

and as for the proj with jcole, isnt it just some tracks, not a full collab tape? that would be interestin tho

Back
Top Bottom