KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

:rofl: my friend hates on Kendrick just to do it, I swear.

He texts me about how you could make a 10 minute song of Kendrick's robot voices and gun noises he makes, referring to the remix. Not one robot voice on his verses, and dude KILLED Jay.

you can tell Jay took the backseat to let the Young God shine. Kendrick went in
roll.gif
man, what?
**** Hov gotta prove for a song that was on an album that didn't go plat? Dope song nonetheless. Jay'z verse was obviously half assed tho lol

Damn this is a great remix!

Jay's verse is dope and Kendrick spazzed out on that second verse! Glad to see my favorite rapper ever and favorite young rapper collab on the same track.

you can tell Jay took the backseat to let the Young God shine. Kendrick went in

:rofl: man, what?
**** Hov gotta prove for a song that was on an album that didn't go plat? Dope song nonetheless. Jay'z verse was obviously half assed tho lol

Aye... Make all the excuses you want for Shawn... He got a circle rapped around him. Point, Blank, Period.

That third verse made me forget anything Jay even said :lol:

Best Jay verse I heard in a while but this remix was all about Kendrick, dude is in a zone right now. Lulz at the excuses already being made for Jay

^Kendrick spazzed but saying he rapped circles around Jay is a bit much.

For those saying they don't remember what Jay said you really aren't appreciating his verse and must not have been listening right. :smh:

No excuses as Kendrick had the better verse but don't ridiculously discredit how good Jay's verse is.

Last edited:

For those saying they don't remember what Jay said you really aren't appreciating his verse and must not have been listening right.
mean.gif

No excuses as Kendrick had the better verse but don't ridiculously discredit how good Jay's verse is.
This. Dudes handcuffing K Dot's bojangles like crazy 

For those saying they don't remember what Jay said you really aren't appreciating his verse and must not have been listening right.
mean.gif

This. Dudes handcuffing K Dot's bojangles like crazy 
It's actually kinda funny, dudes get mad at the "slurping" that goes on in the Drake thread, but the same stuff isn't considered slurping in this thread.  All Kendrick has to do is rap fast for them to say he blacked our or killed a song
mean.gif

Having said that, Kendrick did go off on that second verse
pimp.gif
, not really feeling the first verse...

I feel like Jay favors Kendrick more than Cole. Like how he didn't choose to spazz out and let Kendrick shine. Best way to start a Monday.

Back
Top Bottom