KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Track is dope love the production! I agree a great album cut as well!

He said it's not on the album

Kendrick Lamar ‏@kendricklamar
(Spell Check) Not on the album. But it's yours. ..... Again tho. Thank y'all. Right on time!!!!!
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

He said it's not on the album
Kendrick Lamar ‏@kendricklamar
(Spell Check) Not on the album. But it's yours. ..... Again tho. Thank y'all. Right on time!!!!!
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Thanks for this info. I missed this tweet. Still a dope track! I dig the vibe.

I don't know why, but something about when the way Kendrick does the hook "Westside Right on Time" Reminds me of "Throw some D's" :rofl:

this joint is beautiful.

i cannot comprehend how this joint is not on the album.

Last edited:
I don't know why, but something about when the way Kendrick does the hook "Westside Right on Time" Reminds me of "Throw some D's" :rofl:

I seriously came in here to post the same thing. The drum pattern for that beat is very similar to Throw some D's too.

I hate when an artist makes a "radio", "hit" kinda song... they're then considered a sellout....

what song has he made like this? or are u just sayin...

Nothing. Im speaking in general

J. Cole was considered a sell out for making "Can't get Enough", "Work Out"... why cant a rapper be lyrical and have radio hits at the same time ? whats wrong with being versatile ?

Nothing. Im speaking in general
J. Cole was considered a sell out for making "Can't get Enough", "Work Out"... why cant a rapper be lyrical and have radio hits at the same time ? whats wrong with being versatile ?

I think the problem is that most artist don't do it well, a lot of em are dope lyrical artist that try to force the pop or mainstream sound. However, there are some artist that can blend both worlds like we have seen with Kendrick and Cole but hip hop fans are quick to toss artist in a box so the word "Sell out" pops up so frequently. Another problem is that fans don't understand the business side of things at all.

Last edited:
my boy got carried out to swimming pools drink at his funeral yesterday :pimp: of course the instrumental.......

as crazy as is sounds the whole church was nodding even my boys father & brother....

my boy got carried out to swimming pools drink at his funeral yesterday
pimp.gif
of course the instrumental.......

as crazy as is sounds the whole church was nodding even my boys father & brother....
not sure if thats 
pimp.gif
 worthy

Back
Top Bottom