KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Originally Posted by toutle5

People need to get passed his voice. It was not a problem for me. But ya, dude is definitely freshman of the year. And it's a toss up between him n Cole as my favorite artists right now.

All of this

His voice doesn't bother me either... Maybe because I've been listening to Kweli for so long that might have something to do with it.
laugh.gif

Rigamortis
Hol up
Ronald Regean Era
Blow My High (or ADHD)
Poe Man's Dreams

And I know you heard that temptations joint he got with jermaine

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dope video, but come on now how much did Microsoft pay him to talk about "his" windows phone that much ?
roll.gif

I feel like I did when I discovered Cole in 09. I can only hope within the next 2 years Kendrick can drop an album that soles 200,000 + (Congrats Cole.)

With that being said, hopefully someday this thread is more than in the single digits. Kendrick is making better songs than anyone else right now. And this is at 5 pages
30t6p3b.gif

Studio sessions with Nosaj
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunno why cudi never did any sessions with him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dope video, but come on now how much did Microsoft pay him to talk about "his" windows phone that much ?
roll.gif

I feel like I did when I discovered Cole in 09. I can only hope within the next 2 years Kendrick can drop an album that soles 200,000 + (Congrats Cole.)

With that being said, hopefully someday this thread is more than in the single digits. Kendrick is making better songs than anyone else right now. And this is at 5 pages
30t6p3b.gif

What song were they talking about in the vid?

Originally Posted by awwsome

I don't understand how this thread is 5 pages but kreayshawn is 20+
Because dumb %**# creates controversy, controversy equals views and opinions.
Yeup.

Whateva, outside of NT, cats are checking for Kendrick, so I'm not tripping too hard
pimp.gif

I'd like to formally apologize for sleeping on this man for so long.

Section.80 is the best hip-hop album released this year.

Kendrick has me more excited about Hip-Hop's future than any artist in a loooong time...

Back
Top Bottom