KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Who cares about that...well i guess you do...

But are you saying that just because you think numbers/popularity dictate how good it is to YOU later on?

OR

(unlikely) but, if it did do wayne numbers, it could be a game changer, where people focus more on content/quality/complete pieces ?

IDK WTH you are talking about sir. Maybe I should elaborate for you.
In a perfect world, A GREAT album such as this, would get the recognition and album sales that a lackluster album such as The Carter III, has gotten in the past.

Next time don't jump out there.

Last edited:
IDK WTH you are talking about sir. Maybe I should elaborate for you.
In a perfect world, A GREAT album such as this, would get the recognition and album sales that a lackluster album such as The Carter III, has gotten in the past.
Next time don't jump out there.
lol whatever, i agree with what youre saying... i just get tired of people talking sales...but in your case, i misunderstood to a certain degree

Money Trees :x :x :x :pimp:

Was listening to that **** walking down the street and I mistakenly said " ya ***** " while this lady was walking by |I.. she looked at me like she wanted to slap me :lol:

Last edited:
anybody going to the album signing in compton today? considering it but I feel like just going and copping the deluxe at target right now instead. :lol:

I've never gone to an album signing, I feel like if it says it starts at 8 ima be stuck there till midnight

You are UBER annoying. How many times you gonna keep saying the same thing?
Fam said UBER :smh:

appearances don't come through the headphones brah.
This

Criticism is cool if you don't like his music that's fine, he ain't for you but move on. Silly/MD/optimus/drakes #1 fan keeps coming in saying the same ****. Roll out.
Wait... Prime got another SN, he's the one jocking Cyhi :nerd:

why does everyone keep refering to this album as a audio film, this was true story. NON Fiction
We understand that but how the songs + skits tell HIS story it's like an audio book or watching a John Singleton/Boys In The Hood type flick.

My mans on a mission to ruin this thread.

Don't feed the trolls.

Just found out the chick on ____,Dont Kill My Vibe is Lady Gaga :nerd: :smokin
Huh :nerd:

Two targets don't have it. Guess I'm gonna go buy two regular versions from best buy and then wait to get a deluxe from target later this week.
Why do you need 3 copies g?

Once again my faves are Money Trees, My Vibe, mAAd city & Poetic Justice & I enjoy Section 80 more than this.

The 2nd half of the album isn't as strong as the 1st IMO

I gotta say this album is a certified classic in my eyes. Cohesive, lyrical, entertaining, great production. I haven't read through this thread but I'm sure somebody has said it but I felt like I was watching Boyz N The Hood or Menace while listening to this.

It ain't for everybody but IN MY EYES...classic. I know it's hard to call albums of this era classics when so many have come before it but this album is almost perfect to me. I tried to listen to Cabin Fever 2 after spinning this and was like "man I can't even listen to this ole bulls*** after jammin Kendrick. :lol:

- Preciate it.

The background vocals (female) on Dont Kill My Vibe are actually done by Anna Wise from Sonnymoon.

It was supposed to be Gaga but they scratched her at some point for whatever reason. I think it was a pointless move if Gaga wouldve been doing the same thing Anna did on the track. Why not just keep Gaga?

A5LHzA7CIAE5z8a.jpg:large

Last edited:
I tried to listen to Cabin Fever 2 after spinning this and was like "man I can't even listen to this ole bulls*** after jammin Kendrick.

Couldnt be more true... After hearing this album i went back into my ipod looking for something to throw on and just :smh: at most of my new music

Fam said UBER :smh:
This
Wait... Prime got another SN, he's the one jocking Cyhi :nerd:
We understand that but how the songs + skits tell HIS story it's like an audio book or watching a John Singleton/Boys In The Hood type flick.
Huh :nerd:
Why do you need 3 copies g?
Once again my faves are Money Trees, My Vibe, mAAd city & Poetic Justice & I enjoy Section 80 more than this.
The 2nd half of the album isn't as strong as the 1st IMO

I support my favorite artists. I have 3 right now. If target was on there **** I would have 4.

Target just absolutely blew me. Like what do you mean it's not out yet?!I guess my iTunes digital copy will do until they get there act together...

target tried to tell me they didn't have it, when online it clearly said that it's in stock..

buddy went to the back and walked out with it.

pimp.gif

I'm about to blind purchase the Deluxe version. I haven't heard ANYTHING.

Dipset, from Wiki:

Target Deluxe edition bonus tracks
No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
16. "County Building Blues" K. Duckworth, K. Rahman, D. Winslow DJ Khalil 4:18
17. "Swimming Pools (Black Hippy Remix)" (featuring Black Hippy) Duckworth, Williams T-Minus 5:14

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom