KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Will finally cop and listen tomorrow, first album I bought in ages.

By the way for LA heads:

Did he end up doin' that ****?

I went to that damn game and I'm just now seein' this...

...**** me.

a bunch of people saying kendrick lamar abulm is good makes me feel good knowing some people agree with me then others kids at school saying he trash and it's boring etc.

Damn, kendrick gave a lot of love to Jeezy on this tape.... i think 3 references right? 2 from him 1 from someone in at skit? was there one more? interesting...

Currently on the hunt for the bonus tracks that weren't on my iTunes version....I feel like an addict in need of a fix....this man's BONUS tracks are better than 85% of complete hip hop albums that have been put out recently :lol: :smh: :smokin :smokin

Damn, kendrick gave a lot of love to Jeezy on this cd.... i think 3 references right? 2 from him 1 from someone in at skit? was there one more? interesting...

so im confused....Good Kid is produced by Pharrell and hte hook sounds like him, but they are saying Hugo has vocals on it.... are they both on hook cause it only sounds like pharrell? are my ears ****** up or seomthing lol

Found out Gaga is in fact in the background vocals of Girl Don't Kill My Vibe her and Anne voices are stacked Gaga just isn't in the credits along with Schoolboy Q on a couple tracks

Found out Gaga is in fact in the background vocals of Girl Don't Kill My Vibe her and Anne voices are stacked Gaga just isn't in the credits along with Schoolboy Q on a couple tracks
I doubt it. The official personnel list of the album doesn't say lady gaga but show Schoolboy having handwriting credit and maad city has schoolboy as uncredited vocals.

first album i actually bought in i don't even know how long. downloaded the leak a couple days ago cause i couldn't wait but i went in knowing i was going to cop a hardcopy cause this **** is legendary. here's a great review from a dude who knows his ****. he says a lot of what i feel in a much more concise and well spoken manner.

A lot of Targets don't have them out, because they think it's for Tuesday.
Had to have the lady at mine go back and grab em from the stockroom. :smh:

My CD is not playing in my MacBookPro, anyone else having this problem?

I doubt it. The official personnel list of the album doesn't say lady gaga but show Schoolboy having handwriting credit and maad city has schoolboy as uncredited vocals.

Im sure he or she will clear this up in a tweet or interview

either way song is banging

Back
Top Bottom