KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Saw K.Dot live last night in London, he rocked the stage like a vet, real impressive.

He did this thing where he picked on one girl all night in between songs telling her "You not ready for this one", "If you can handle this then you're part of the movement" etc...

"Swimming Pools (Drank)" went platinum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn London! now THAT'S how a crowd is supposed to act @ a rap show. hate those "I'm too cool to put my hands in the air or act alive @ this show" mofos @ concerts/festivals

I didn't get to see him when he came to missouri
They said tickets sold out 2 days after they started selling them

I didn't get to see him when he came to missouri
They said tickets sold out 2 days after they started selling them

I had a friend that gave me his tix when K. Dot was at MU (I was lucky) but he didn't sellout that fast in KC (probably a week).

damn London! now THAT'S how a crowd is supposed to act @ a rap show. hate those "I'm too cool to put my hands in the air or act alive @ this show" mofos @ concerts/festivals

I've only seen him at festival shows, but that show looks like it was LIVE.

and the thing is Kendrick was my first rap show ever. I always went to metal and rock shows and people were looking at me weird when I was getting active when he came around SF last year. friends did tell me that people still try to act cool at shows still worrying about catching fades. we all fam in the metal world, why can't ya'll do that?
eyes.gif

I know he passed gold but how much dude sold upto this point? ( back in late 90s early00s, this is 3 milly, ez)

He's gonna be here in NYC for the Governor's Ball Music Festival this June. Him along with Kanye, Nas, Kings of Leon, The xx, and Grizzly Bear are making this a must go for me.

i hear this album was dope AF, im not a huge fan of his, but i keep hearing the same thing from people. I guess im late to the party

Back
Top Bottom