KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Damn, this thread blew up!
Still haven't listened to any songs, still waiting for the official release tonight
Anyone seeing him on the 28th in San Antonio?

Yall don't know how bad I can't wait till tonight/tomorrow morning and I get my copy :smh: :smh: Gonna be jamming to this ALL week and I get to see him live for the first time ever day before my birthday on Friday :smokin :smokin :smokin

bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif

"those aren't even your opinions"...whaaa? 

Hilarious.

Let me know when the thread is only for PRO-Kendrick commentary.

Like I said, I ain't say the thing was a complete failure. I said it was rather underwhelming and I listed why.

I never understand why dudes get SO riled up that someone is not only not feeling something but on top of that shares that.

Then ya'll come back and keep posting that "we don't want you here! don't come back! you're hurting us!"

Really?

REALLY?

Get over yourselves. 

Ya'll are safe in the bubble where everyone agrees with you but if anyone DARES break from that, then its "oh well you're just a troll"

This is pathetic. 

lol mad brah is mad

Well according to Shake from 2dopeboyz, the song was recorded friday night (oct 19)
If true, amazing

exactly...

i am so happy for Kendrick, The Heart Pt. 2 is my favorite song...

on another note how come when i try and visit 2dopeboyz, some weird site comes up with links... i can't to the actual site when i type in 2dopeboyz.com

thank you

Well according to Shake from 2dopeboyz, the song was recorded friday night (oct 19)
If true, amazing

exactly...

i am so happy for Kendrick, The Heart Pt. 2 is my favorite song...

on another note how come when i try and visit 2dopeboyz, some weird site comes up with links... i can't to the actual site when i type in 2dopeboyz.com

thank you

Shake let the 2dopeboyz domain expire last weekend. It's still in the process of being restored, some people don't have no problems accessing the site, but some still do. It works for me one min, next minute it doesn't.

Try visiting thru a proxy.

P&P from his vegas show this past weekend. dude's stage presence is something else. had the entire crowd in the palm of his hand :smh:

Last edited:
2w6dy10.jpg

This is all it says. Doesn't say what the two tracks are but still, it's $11.99 and cheaper than everywhere else except Amazon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom