Kendrick Lamar IS The GREATEST Rapper Of All Time (Vol. Hear Me Out. LOOOONG read)

I'm talking real life too. Across generations of hip hop listeners. I can go outside and ask people to name tracks on TPAB (I've done this in another debate) and they'd tell me Alright, maybe King Kunta and "this **** ain't free". It's not a classic. Stop caping and accept it. I didn't say it sucked or anything about the Grammys. I just said it's not a classic.
That's your opinion on it and nobody is caping. You & a handful of NTers are in the minority with your views on TPAB. There's really no point in you and I discussing this any further.
It's cool. You're a hardcore Kendrick fan and that's fine. Again, I'm not restricting the discussion to NT members. I'm talking about folks in real life as well who I've had these talks with and general music talk.

Yall got me on a Kendrick kick. I forgot how much I really **** with this ***** music :lol: :pimp:

Jay Roc might've had the best verse on any album post 2010 on "Money Trees"

#HotTake

Last edited:
Still Brazy is a great album too. I was just listening to that for the first time in a while yesterday.

Lauryn Hills debut is a classic among all genres of music

Exactly. The "hip hop community" has no problem with singing. So Far Gone got alot of singing on it and most people call that a classic. Drake just doesn't have a classic album. Take Care shoulda been but he had a few weak songs on there.

Yall got me on a Kendrick kick. I forgot how much I really **** with this ***** music :lol: :pimp:

Jay Roc might've had the best verse on any album post 2010 on "Money Trees"

#HotTake

Not a hot take at all, I thought everybody said the same :lol:

Damn now this ***** bout to take over the club scene again :lol: I can't stop playing this ****

That joint bangin, feel like the new album about to be very religious inspired 

I haven't stopped playing Humble since it released... As much as I believe in him as an artist, I have to taper my expectations just to give him room for a hiccup.

Back
Top Bottom